1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My problem is I didn't even get a text or an email about it being shipped out or having no tracking number either. Well I called UPS they said it's there so I'll pick it up after work today. Will post some pictures later

My guy always knocks.

It might have helped that I actually strike conversation with the guy and be overall friendly rather than just sign for the package and say thanks, bye.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mine half ass knocks some times(I have a few different drivers). I'll be sitting feet from the door and not hear them. I put up cameras to make sure I wasn't going deaf. They don't try to get you to come to the door even if they do knock, at least here. And it's not just ups...my FedEx and usps are the same. Irks me to no end.

My problem is I didn't even get a text or an email about it being shipped out or having no tracking number either. Well I called UPS they said it's there so I'll pick it up after work today. Will post some pictures later

I recommend everyone sign up for ups my choice. It's great. They will send you email or text when anyone sends you a package.i find out from them before sideshow updates the order status. I missed dozens of deliveries before this service. Now I can have it scheduled in a two hour window, redirect to another address, get texts when they are out for delivery. It's great. And it's free.

Yup just got this as well.

Deciding to keep it or not, my interest in the figure has wavered but I'm gonna rewatch the movie tonight and see how I feel about it. Not the biggest Deadpool fan and there's just other stuff coming out as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keep it Bran we need your photos of this guy :lol :duff

I missed the UPS guy today he must have knocked like a 6-month year old because I heard nothing nobody in the house did he left one of them slips I'm going to pick it up at the UPS office but I didn't even know the package was shipped out and no tracking number and no email either

They don't always knock, lol. I work there and the less time spent talking to people = getting done faster (which is all management cares about)

Sooooo, my payment went through but still no shipping notice. Still says order processing. And I $$ in full.

PS.. Star Wars Revenge of the Sith is on TBS as we speak with ESB up next.....

Just got my 10 day notice from BBTS. Merry xmas to me. :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas, indeed! I wasn't expecting him from BBTS until January (due to the shipping delay). Now I just need a little Santa hat for him![emoji1305]

Transmission from the Bat Cave

I hope you are right. Still no shipping notice here and I was charged November 23rd. I get the excuse why, but that is a little long. Patience or no patience.

I was charged the 22nd, but she looked at my order number this morning and verified that, yes, mine was shipping today. I would say if you got charged... It's going out today (although UPS doesn't pick up from them for another 90 minutes or so, so it hasn't TECHNICALLY gone out yet.)

Nevermind it wasn't the package I thought it was something really not that important I didn't know about so I'm still waiting.....

That sounds really dirty :slap :lol
t9j7OXE.gif

Any chance this will ship out and get to me before next Friday? Kinda need it to, or it will arrive while I'm gone, and if that happens it will be sent back thanks to my schools ridiculous mail policies

Just spoke to a customer service rep via live chat and she told me the same thing basically that others have been told. It got stuck in port plus the super long weekend but that Deadpool's have been heading out the door. She told me that mine is currently being prepped and that it'll either be out the door tonight or tomorrow morning. Can't really fault them for this hiccup. So i'd say everyone should probably be expecting emails tonight or tomorrow. Just gotta be patient for a couple more days.

Back