1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone I'm new here but have been watching this thread for a while, like a creepy less interesting version of the watcher. Anyway, I emailed sideshow today and this was the reply I got.

Dear Michael,

Thank you for contacting Sideshow Support.

We do apologize for the delay. Thanksgiving weekend slowed things up at the ports and this item was held up there. We did receive word that the item will be delivered tomorrow, so we will start shipping these items out tomorrow.

We thank you for your patience and understanding during this delay due to the holiday weekend.

If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact me.
Best regards,
Jeff Dean
Operations Coordinator

u don't use the dynamic stand behind the base to keep him in place? he sits on there pretty easily without help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I use that dynamic stand definitely. Just not the one that comes with the figure, as the base is way too wide and takes up too much space on a detolf shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they've been threatening to cancel my order due to a card issue for a week and they didn't even have the order in hand. Cute. At least its taken care of now. As long as they don't screw around so long that my form is processed after they cancel it. :slap

Hey everyone I'm new here but have been watching this thread for a while, like a creepy less interesting version of the watcher. Anyway, I emailed sideshow today and this was the reply I got.

Dear Michael,

Thank you for contacting Sideshow Support.

We do apologize for the delay. Thanksgiving weekend slowed things up at the ports and this item was held up there. We did receive word that the item will be delivered tomorrow, so we will start shipping these items out tomorrow.

We thank you for your patience and understanding during this delay due to the holiday weekend.

If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact me.
Best regards,
Jeff Dean
Operations Coordinator

Thanks for sharing the information!

Hopefully we all get notices tomorrow.

I agree, I wanted to reply back with another message but I figured it would be pointless.

It's kinda lame that you have to ask to get that info instead of them informing people by their own accord.

I would rather the employees go enjoy the time off and spend time with family/friends i can wait a few more days. Even if it did ship wednesday i would not have gotten it until the upcoming week.
Good post. People here need to loosen up. SSC is made of people, just like you and me, who have families and lives outside of work.

Just be patient. It ships out when it ships out. No need to whine and complain about it like we're 12.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I got my Deadpool yesterday. Great figure, highly posable. I think it is a tie between this and CW cap for figure of the year. I thought I would need to add some weathering on this figure, but he looked great out of the box. I did not get instructions in the box though, which I thought was weird.

Good post. People here need to loosen up. SSC is made of people, just like you and me, who have families and lives outside of work.

Just be patient. It ships out when it ships out. No need to whine and complain about it like we're 12.

I don't think we're trying to hurt anyones feelings or saying they aren't human :lol

but its a perfectly valid argument to say that it's kind of unethical to take someones money and then make them wait a week or two until you decide to ship it, if it was any other store they would have waited until they had the stock before charging their customer, and if they can do that what's stopping them from taking it two weeks next time, or 3 or 4 or 5 :dunno

I had money set aside for Deadpool and because of that I don't mind waiting, but I'm arguing the ethics of Sideshow in this matter and don't think that's childish, but I will stop :lol

I think people have a right to be a little upset when SS sent out emails specifically telling people the figure would ship on the 22nd and charged everyone for the figure and shipping and now here it is, the 29th and the figure still hasn't shipped and they've provided people with no info on why unless they specifically ask.

If any other retailer did that they would have their CS dept flooded with complaints.

At this point I don't care when it comes. I agree that SSC shouldn't have charged us until it was ready but I have it paid for in full which means I'm guaranteed to get a deadpool at some point. He's coming soon guys, just a little more patience :impatient: lol

popcultcha is sending out their orders FYI... got my shipping notice sunday. should be here by friday. love global shipping from half way around the world, better packaging, and cheaper than sideshow! lol

I see. As someone stated, Sideshow didn't foresee the items being held by customs so that was a bummer. With their number of years in business, they can project a shipping schedule but **** happens.

They pre-emptively charged our cards which set the buyer expectations already.

It's an unfortunate series of events but I am pretty sure we will get them. I mean if we don't....[emoji57]

Back