1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to do a kit bash of the Hot Heart Wade Wilson with a better Ryan Reynolds sculpt, but a quick search of eBay shows there's not much out there. You think this body with one of the burned sculpts from OSK would look too weird?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine today. No wrist problems as of yet. Still like the cw cap a little better.

2urm8ll.jpg

6dwuqd.jpg

I wonder when BBTS will get their supply from Sideshow. That's where my order is at and I'm glad to have it with the figure waitlisted through Sideshow.

I'm in canada and I usually have it within 2-3 days of it leaving the warehouse.

I've gone back through my last 5 orders, each one of them has taken 6 days. I live near Philadelphia.

So we'll just say 3 to 6 days. Hehe. I look forward to the figure but I'll immediately have to figure out the wrists, fixed or not. After that it's game on. Because this guys my elf on a shelf. lol

@SaintSoy, was it hard to get your figure in this pose? Did you feel like there was a lot of stress in the elbow/general arm area?20161117_220542.jpg

@SaintSoy, was it hard to get your figure in this pose? Did you feel like there was a lot of stress in the elbow/general arm area?View attachment 305476

No, not at all, I had no problem making this pose.

The one pose that was hard to do though was the one where he is lying down (the bear rug/fireplace pose) and resting his head on his hand. The arm starts having reduced mobility the further back it goes.

Back