1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was reposing my figure last night and as I was changing the hands the whole wrist peg came out with the hand. Decided to just leave the closed fist in there instead of risking any more damage.

Well, mine is sitting in Auckland, delayed until god knows how long because the earthquakes in the weekend in the South Island of NZ have halted traffic going up the main state highway, and the major alternative route.. :gah:

Mine will be shipping next week. How do I tell if I have received the 2nd batch? Any indication on the packaging?

Aren't all of them from the "fixed" batch.. Wasn't that the whole reason for the delay? I don't think they would've sent out those emails if they still planned on shipping the defective figures.

That doesn't mean the problem is a non-issue because you'll still need to be careful.

*if you ordered from sideshow, they should all be the updated version. If you're buying from eBay or got it early from overseas, I'm not sure.

8 days left until it ships for me.. I have his spot already planned out, I can't wait. I think ultron prime is going to have to go back in his box to make some more room. I really wish he had come with the throne and the shall.. It would be so much easier displaying him in a detolf. Much better than having him crouched or having to remove a shelf.

Aren't all of them from the "fixed" batch.. Wasn't that the whole reason for the delay? I don't think they would've sent out those emails if they still planned on shipping the defective figures.

That doesn't mean the problem is a non-issue because you'll still need to be careful.

*if you ordered from sideshow, they should all be the updated version. If you're buying from eBay or got it early from overseas, I'm not sure.

8 days left until it ships for me.. I have his spot already planned out, I can't wait. I think ultron prime is going to have to go back in his box to make some more room. I really wish he had come with the throne and the shall.. It would be so much easier displaying him in a detolf. Much better than having him crouched or having to remove a shelf.
That's what I was told they are all the fixed version and the reason for the delay for some is they couldn't make them all in one shipment.

Well, mine is sitting in Auckland, delayed until god knows how long because the earthquakes in the weekend in the South Island of NZ have halted traffic going up the main state highway, and the major alternative route.. :gah:

Dang, that sucks man. I have a friend that lives in Darwin and he was vacationing in NZ and sent some pics. Crazy.

Dang, that sucks man. I have a friend that lives in Darwin and he was vacationing in NZ and sent some pics. Crazy.

Yeah, it's been a bit crazy. I was in the heart of the massive round of quakes 5 years ago, and you still see the effects of it all through the Canterbury area, especially the city of Christchurch. Months of big aftershocks. A damaged city...

This was quite different in that although it hasn't quite effected a major city to the same extent (although the capital is far from unscathed), it was felt from almost one end of the country to the other and has totally isolated a major tourist attraction town and blocked the flow of traffic on the main highway of the island. It's going to cost millions and millions just to get the roads clear and repaired.

On a cheerier note... he arrived.. Maybe UPS flew him from Auckland to Christchurch..

deadpool.jpg

I'm still not quite sure what to do with him. I think he's a great looking figure, but I've never been a very dynamic poser and I don't mix my looks up, so I am a little worried about creasing the clothes and the wrist issue. I also agree with the earlier comment about the stand size. My first stand of this size, and I think I'm going to need an alternative stand for Dr. Strange.

So for now, Mr Pool is going to stalk Black Widow... :nana: If I get game enough to change his hands, I was thinking of the finger down the rabbit hole like a photo a few pages back had.. :lol

deadpool2.jpg

I've been waiting a long time for a Hot Toys movie Deadpool figure, and the promo shots look perfect. Seeing some of the pictures and all the fears are starting to give me cold feet.

I'll probably still get my pre-order, and when I get it in hand I'll decide if I'll pass it along and wait for a Deadpool 2 or keep it. My only fear of the Deadpool 2 is that he'll probably have the teleportation belt on his chest which I hate.

They look fantastic, but I would prefer they sold them individually, as the bloody version seems a bit more on point to my eye.

I agree. I think the non bloody version would work fine for a kit bash of street clothes Wade Wilson in his hoody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might wait for Deadpool 2...

But knowing my luck the costume will be a pink Hello Kitty suit...

Actually, that would make it even better.

I would not risk it. I'm so glad i grab first Ant-Man seeing that CW version is a lot worse at least in my opinion.

Or just wait a few years when they re-release it, but with less accessories, but for a higher price. Like with the MK IV and VI which just went up on sideshow :rotfl

I wonder how they decided who got in on which batch

I POed mine as soon as it was available and it's just now being charged on the 22nd

I didn't sign up for flex pay or anything like that

oh well, I'm just happy to finally get it

I think my nephew is more excited than me, he loves the move and texts me every week asking if I got it yet

Back