1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how many of us are still waiting on Sideshow to ship this guy?

I received the email on September 28th stating, "Your Deadpool figure is in the next shipment to arrive, approximately Nov. / Dec. 2016."

I haven't heard a thing from them since, and of course, many others have received their figures in that time. :dunno

I received the email on September 28th stating, "Your Deadpool figure is in the next shipment to arrive, approximately Nov. / Dec. 2016."

I haven't heard a thing from them since, and of course, many others have received their figures in that time. :dunno
I'm in the exact same situation as spawn and I think he ordered his in March like me. We just have to wait I guess

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I apologize for my laziness but I don't want to sift through the hundreds of posts but where are the little kunai/throwing daggers supposed to go? or is it just another random hand accessory just to pose with?

I apologize for my laziness but I don't want to sift through the hundreds of posts but where are the little kunai/throwing daggers supposed to go? or is it just another random hand accessory just to pose with?
Hand accessory

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I had a shipping soon email over a week ago, and the charging on the 8th email a couple of days ago..
Us kiwi's sometimes seem to get our HT figures we pre ordered from SSC, even before their US customers. I think the same thing happened with Gamora. I'm thinking ours are shipped straight to us individually from Asia, while the US peeps have to hang out for the US shipment that SSC stocks & sends out themselves. I don't think it's a 1st in 1st served thing. Thats my theory anyway.

They were supposed to go into the black slots on his chest but since that would have required finer tailoring to actually work, HT just had them "placed" in there permanently while providing the kunai/daggers as separate accessories for use.

No kidding, they are small and will most likely be lost when taken out. I lost the clean Hot Toys Two-Face coin and it still bothers me.:slap

Wait. Two-Face came with two coins? I think I only have the scratched one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding, they are small and will most likely be lost when taken out. I lost the clean Hot Toys Two-Face coin and it still bothers me.:slap

I lost one of my Two Face coins, was driving me nuts, turned the house upside down. :gah:
Then just out of the blue one day I was in my living room and noticed something silver in the grove in my flooring, low and behold it was the coin.

I have also lost Obadiah Stanes necklace, still cant find the damn thing.

Wait. Two-Face came with two coins? I think I only have the scratched one...

Mine came with 2 coins a damaged on one side coin plus a non damaged clean on both sides coin.
If you bought yours used / second hand then the person may have neglected to mention it to you.

When I sold mine I let the buyer know in person even if he did not realize that it came with 2 coins.

I lost one of my Two Face coins, was driving me nuts, turned the house upside down. :gah:
Then just out of the blue one day I was in my living room and noticed something silver in the grove in my flooring, low and behold it was the coin.

I have also lost Obadiah Stanes necklace, still cant find the damn thing.

That was some luck finding that coin. Mine may have fallen into an air vent or was sucked up by a vacuum cleaner. I managed to get a mint condition complete figure later on and sold the one with the missing coin. I let the buyer know what the missing item was plus I gave them a huge discount.

Too bad about the necklace. I have since not lost any accessories but I have broken a couple wrist pegs. I have a Spider-Man 3 Red and Blue Suit Hot Toys figure I am trying to get rid off now because I broke two wrist pegs and have to use the spares. I have a mint one in storage so I don't feel too bad about selling it.

Order ours in January, still waiting since we got the "Nov/Dec" email, still says "Order Placed". So definitely not 1st come, 1st served since many people that ordered WELL after my wife and I have theirs in-hand. As bad as I want the figure, I'm just looking at it as the longer it takes, the better chances we have of the figures coming to be later in the production run, so hopefully never had the issue, and won't run into any....at least it's what I tell myself at night while I'm sitting here staring at the screen loving your guys' photos and trying not to cry....LOL

ALSO!!! I wanted to let you guys and gals know that once my figures arrive, I do plan to sculpt some larger accessories and diorama-ish bases sort of like that really expensive highway set from Germany I think it is, only not make it so heavy, not make it so expensive, and offer the pieces I make as finished or kits for people to finish on their own should they want to. So if you guys and gals are actually interested in that sort of stuff, let me know!

J

Order ours in January, still waiting since we got the "Nov/Dec" email, still says "Order Placed". So definitely not 1st come, 1st served since many people that ordered WELL after my wife and I have theirs in-hand. As bad as I want the figure, I'm just looking at it as the longer it takes, the better chances we have of the figures coming to be later in the production run, so hopefully never had the issue, and won't run into any....at least it's what I tell myself at night while I'm sitting here staring at the screen loving your guys' photos and trying not to cry....LOL

ALSO!!! I wanted to let you guys and gals know that once my figures arrive, I do plan to sculpt some larger accessories and diorama-ish bases sort of like that really expensive highway set from Germany I think it is, only not make it so heavy, not make it so expensive, and offer the pieces I make as finished or kits for people to finish on their own should they want to. So if you guys and gals are actually interested in that sort of stuff, let me know!

J
I wonder why they don't send the figures in order of those who pre order first?

You and me both. Really weird they're doing it seemingly randomly considering how collector's can get their nuts really twisted over stuff like this. If the figures were fine and didn't have this "the later the better" thing going on, I'd be outright pissed that people that ordered far later than I did got theirs already from Sideshow. Hopefully more news will come down the pipe now that we're in November.

J

You and me both. Really weird they're doing it seemingly randomly considering how collector's can get their nuts really twisted over stuff like this. If the figures were fine and didn't have this "the later the better" thing going on, I'd be outright pissed that people that ordered far later than I did got theirs already from Sideshow. Hopefully more news will come down the pipe now that we're in November.

J
It should be another perk of preordering. Then people would have to chose to get the figure first or wait a bit to use coupon codes.

Is it country specific? I ordered from Sideshow quite late (Sept) and expected to get him last so very surprised to get my notice.

Conversely, I'm right at the back of the queue for the Aquaman PF and ordered him as soon as it went live. Makes no sense at all.

I'm in the UK.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back