1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking only for myself, when it's that long, I don't read it. It's a doll forum, not a mortgage application.

I try to keep it to 2 or 3 paragraphs with 2-3 medium sentences per paragraph as a max. Or use 3-4 bullet points. People love bullet points. Makes the information more easily digestible.

Lastly, if you're writing THAT much on THIS topic or to a specific person, aren't you giving too much of yourself? It's gotta take a while to write that stuff out. It's time I'd rather be using to enjoy my figure, or whatever else choose.

Honestly, 3 minutes and that's because of the quote tags. He bolded, I used quotes. Same difference. LOL
Sorry about the post, but the fact is, I don't deserve to get personally attacked by some random guy on a toy forum for an opinion or because he has his balls twisted over his day. :lecture

SO!!!

Anyone else get their fig and have pictures to post?! Order status has yet to change over here.... ;)

J

Speaking only for myself, when it's that long, I don't read it. It's a doll forum, not a mortgage application.

I try to keep it to 2 or 3 paragraphs with 2-3 medium sentences per paragraph as a max. Or use 3-4 bullet points. People love bullet points. Makes the information more easily digestible.

Lastly, if you're writing THAT much on THIS topic or to a specific person, aren't you giving too much of yourself? It's gotta take a while to write that stuff out. It's time I'd rather be using to enjoy my figure, or whatever else choose.

^^^Exactly this. "Brevity is the soul of wit" is a saying for a reason. As soon as I see a wall of text, especially if it's not broken into sections, my eyes just glaze over and I immediately skip it. Sometimes I just want to quote these posts and reply "Digression!" a la Catcher in the Rye.

Anyway, is anyone planning on trying to swap the body out to something else on this? The proportions just seem odd with the long, lanky legs and short, narrow torso. I assume that getting the suit to fit a different body could be impossible though. Just curious, I still think it looks really good overall and am excited for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm. Since you mention it, now I wonder if anyone's tried to remove the body in the suit for custom work or what have you. There is that zipper in the back

Marvel legends or icons 12". Came out maybe 7 yrs ago. $25 then. Maybe $60 now on eBay. I can't remember who is making a movie version but they did a teaser pic.

Marvel legends or icons 12". Came out maybe 7 yrs ago. $25 then. Maybe $60 now on eBay. I can't remember who is making a movie version but they did a teaser pic.

I'm pretty sure Hot Toys released that teaser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an interesting thought.....Would it be possible to actually remove the suit for a different body without destroying it? Not that I would even dream of that, but out of curiosity. I'm not really seeing the disproportions that some are starting to bring up, though, but with that little black square at the neck sewn on covering the zipper, it might not be a good idea to try. You just end up wrecking an expensive and well done figure, especially if you go through trying to remove things and then can't get it to fit another body or can't get it off at all. In the actual costume, that black square is just velcroed to cover the zipper and prevent it from unzipping while moving around, but in the HT figure it's stitched.

J

See I never got the November December email

I didn't get the first shipment

Ah I would contact Sideshow. You can never be too sure about stuff, don't be afraid to double or triple check. This is your money on the line, you should know what's up when half of us are getting the figure now and the other half of us are waiting as per an email. If you didn't get your figure yet NOR the email? I would ask questions. Let us know what happens if you do. I believe there were a couple others that are in the same boat. Good luck!

J

Back