1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just going to warm the hands up and stretch the cuffs a little to be sure. No biggie. Its great people are recording these things because it stops the rest of us from having the heartbreak of damaging our figures unnecessarily. Thanks to all who have been recording these issues as they only help to ensure these things can be prevented whether by hottoys or by us. Looking forward to getting mine now, he's going to be my fun figure that will move about the shelves depending on my mood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine came with a nice gap between the hands and wrists.

Just got raped by customs. $160 by FedEx!!! This better be completely qc free otherwise I will cry.

Just got raped by customs. $160 by FedEx!!! This better be completely qc free otherwise I will cry.

Where do you live?! I got the SS exclusive Batman and it cost $40 to ship to the UK, haven't received any other on top of that just yet. Does extra charge normally come after anyone in the UK who knows? I haven't gotten a letter or anything.

I live in Greece. But i used to live for a long time in the UK (about 10 years) and i can tell you that customs will be charged. Nothing like mine mind you. You should receive a letter after you receive it, stating how much customs will be and ways of paying them...

I live in Greece. But i used to live for a long time in the UK (about 10 years) and i can tell you that customs will be charged. Nothing like mine mind you. You should receive a letter after you receive it, stating how much customs will be and ways of paying them...

Well, ****. I thought with the $40 shipping it was a pretty reasonable price, off the top of your head can you remember the cost of the tax? I heard it was only £10 or so, which isn't too bad if all together shipping and tax costs about £45 - as the price of the actual figures are a lot cheaper in America compared to here so it would mean I got it earlier and for cheaper than some UK retails sell for.

Seriously wish there was a distributor based in Europe of UK.

Where do you live?! I got the SS exclusive Batman and it cost $40 to ship to the UK, haven't received any other on top of that just yet. Does extra charge normally come after anyone in the UK who knows? I haven't gotten a letter or anything.

£48 approx

In Europe yes but in EU. UK will be out soon so no benefit there for the rest of us :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I finally got a response from sideshow about a replacement for my Deadpool. Sent them the same pictures I posted on hear of the wrist issue. They replied that this is normal and is how the figure was intended to be. They did not offer a replacement just a refund. Is this normal? I have never had to seek a replacement from them before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit your pictures to us regarding your Deadpool.

Upon taking a look your pictures and comparing them to a few pieces we have on hand, I’m happy to confirm that your Deadpool appears normal! As with any hand-crafted and hand-painted piece of art, there will be minor variations from piece to piece although I can confirm that these pictures match Hot Toy's intended final design. This area of the wrist will not impact the figure or outfit. These are considered normal for any statue, and any replacement we could provide you would likely be similar to your current Deadpool.

If this piece does not match your expectations, we will be happy to issue a refund for the purchase price of this item as you are still within our 30 Day Return/Exchange Policy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Heads up, I'm about to cancel my Deadpool. Decided to stick with my focus instead of making an exception for this figure. Anyone who still wants one check out BBTS.

what is with the hate with this figure?
it's not the best, but all figures have a few nip picking areas, if you're really looking for a "perfect" figure that will last till you pass on to your grandson, you should probably find another hobby, because non of these last

it's not the best, but all figures have a few nip picking areas, if you're really looking for a "perfect" figure that will last till you pass on to your grandson, you should probably find another hobby, because non of these last

55312654.jpg

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back