1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is one of my favorites. Just perfect!! I was able to take the hands off while leaving pegs in the wrists so I can't comment on a problem, but it's amazing. Got one for free with Sideshow points and buying 2 more aftermarket to pose, it's just endless what you can do.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that batch 2 won't ship for another 3 weeks at the very least.

Yeah I've all but gave up I ordered mine on the first of February never got the November December email but still no figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Deadpool is set to arrive next Tuesday. No one will be at my house all day until around 7pm which makes me think I'll miss the UPS driver. This requires a signature. Can I sign anything and attach it to the door which the driver will accept and leave the package anyway?

My Deadpool is set to arrive next Tuesday. No one will be at my house all day until around 7pm which makes me think I'll miss the UPS driver. This requires a signature. Can I sign anything and attach it to the door which the driver will accept and leave the package anyway?

Literally tried this exact same thing Monday. Didn't work dude even put the "sorry we missed you" right next to my note ahaha lol. Thankfully he was still in town making deliveraries so I tracked him down. Maybe it depends on the driver though

Sign up for UPS MyChoice or whatever it's called. You can remove the signature requirement or even have them hold it at the facility for pick up. That's what I always do

Sign up for UPS MyChoice or whatever it's called. You can remove the signature requirement or even have them hold it at the facility for pick up. That's what I always do

Yep. But if you don't get it/stolen, that's a "you" problem. I'm in a safe area, and know my driver, so I use it.

Leaving note: They have to have their electronic dealy signed. Why I note not accepted.

That's what I did. I think I'll just pay the $5 to ship it to my parents house. Thanks for the heads up!

Fine
I switched hands out and everything ... They tucked the fabric behind the pegs .. Hands slide off and on with ease .... No cracking of the material or nothing from what I've seen and read here .

That's good to hear.

I love the iron man armor wrist pegs the best, but that's not entirely practical for non iron man figures. So, it's nice to know they shouldn't cause a problem.

Here's my wrist from Sideshow.
IMG_0211.jpg

I'm just going to warm the hands up and stretch the cuffs a little to be sure. No biggie. Its great people are recording these things because it stops the rest of us from having the heartbreak of damaging our figures unnecessarily. Thanks to all who have been recording these issues as they only help to ensure these things can be prevented whether by hottoys or by us. Looking forward to getting mine now, he's going to be my fun figure that will move about the shelves depending on my mood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back