1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this guy is shipping now? If he is, I'll finish up my flex payment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last email from sideshow said November December I ordered in March..

For the people that are getting flex payments for October 14. When did you pre order. Anyone NOT flex pay get the notice that they are about to draft?

Managed to snag a PO at BBTS, right now. Checked again, and it's listed as Sold Out, so I must have gotten the last one.

Managed to snag a PO at BBTS, right now. Checked again, and it's listed as Sold Out, so I must have gotten the last one.

It's been like that last couple days, I managed to snag one on Friday, someone else about 2 days ago. Most likely people cancelling and opening up a slot. Would be best to keep checking there if anyone still wants one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the only version available, actually. There's no EX, thank heavens.

He means the grade of the box from bbts. They have 3 grades I believe collector being the highest. Prices are all the same. Correct me if I'm wrong it's been a while since ive ordered from them.

He means the grade of the box from bbts. They have 3 grades I believe collector being the highest. Prices are all the same. Correct me if I'm wrong it's been a while since ive ordered from them.

I think a guaranteed mint box costs $2 extra.

I've never ordered a collectors version, and I've never had a problem with a box being damaged or anything.

BBTS is shipping this to my door, double boxed (not that I care) for $6 from MN all the way to SLC.

There's something fishy about SSC's shipping charges for sure.
This is my gripe. If SS would at least double box it would take the sting out of it, but it's still peculiar. Oh well. I might call and see what they can do, I doubt anything honestly. I guess I can say I get rewards points in the end?

There's a choice between ordering a sub, standard, and collectors grade box? How do you choose?

There's a choice between ordering a sub, standard, and collectors grade box? How do you choose?

You can change it in your cart.

image_zpsgdrzsncp.jpg

image_zpsiqezadcv.jpg

It's not available for everything I don't think.

You can change it in your cart.

image_zpsgdrzsncp.jpg

image_zpsiqezadcv.jpg

It's not available for everything I don't think.

I see. So I'm assuming that if it only gives you the option for standard, then collector is either sold out or they never had any.

*edit - just read the very bottom of your post. Makes sense.

Funny, I went with the packout option with SS for all purchases. They did it for my AoU WM. Then they told me they never offered packout service for larger boxes like the diecast figures when I double checked if my Mk45 would be double-boxed. Oh well, I'll be going with BBTS from now on with non-exclusives.

Wasn't even aware such thing existed at BBTS. I guess that shows how much I care about "boxes".

Back