1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be a great 30 days. Ultron prime should be shipping soon, then disco shortly after, then deadpool, and war machine mark 1. So excited.

For me it's Deadpool and the mark 46 only but I'm eyeing the Ultron mark 1 and banking on it not being popular so I can get it at a lower price, hopefully :pray:

I'm starting to feel like when Francis first got away... Where in the Sam he'll is my deadpool!! Come on sideshow I need this;)

I don't know if I've seen more flip flopping on any other figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure, I can't imagine why people are bailing on this. The wrist issue has been fixed and we likely won't see another HT Deadpool until 2020 at the earliest. This is going to be a tough figure to hunt down one year from now.

Looks like we will be getting a companion for DP!
4915fbf429c726af324274aedddd2109.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure, I can't imagine why people are bailing on this. The wrist issue has been fixed and we likely won't see another HT Deadpool until 2020 at the earliest. This is going to be a tough figure to hunt down one year from now.

I thought Deadpool 2 was coming(heh) in 2018?

I thought Deadpool 2 was coming(heh) in 2018?

Yea January 12th as of now. The original deadpool hot toys was announced in December 2015 it took them about a year to release it 9 months after the film premiered in February. It should release around 2019 or before following that timeline, unless the film gets pushed back, but who knows Im still waiting on the yellow jacket figure. Poop happens.

Just got this from SSC

Dear Sabrina,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Hot Toys Deadpool sixth scale figure from Sideshow. We wanted to let you know that recipients of early overseas shipments reported an issue with one of the accessories. As such, Hot Toys responded to collector feedback by fixing the accessory in question before the remaining items leave their factory. This is certainly good news, however this correction has resulted in the items arriving to us in split shipments as the correction is completed.

As such, Sideshow will be processing the orders in batches based on the number of items that we receive. Your Deadpool figure is in the next shipment to arrive, approximately Nov. / Dec. 2016. We apologize for the delay and will keep you updated via email with any information as we receive it.
We apologize for any inconvenience these delays may cause for you.

Best regards,

The Sideshow Team

Back