1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's held up fine:

DestructedDenimDetailing.jpg

Lol. :rotfl

Looks like the status on all of my orders have been updated. Rather than saying "processing" they say "estimated arrival" then whichever quarter it's expected. And my deadpool preorder says "order received".

Here is another video by dean knight showcasing the wrist situation, it looks good now but like I said before there is a small gap between the hands and arms (can be hidden but may show in certain poses like grabbing his sword from his sheath).

Looks like the status on all of my orders have been updated. Rather than saying "processing" they say "estimated arrival" then whichever quarter it's expected. And my deadpool preorder says "order received".

Mine says that too. What's it mean?

Here is another video by dean knight showcasing the wrist situation, it looks good now but like I said before there is a small gap between the hands and arms (can be hidden but may show in certain poses like grabbing his sword from his sheath).

I was just about to put up this video. Anyway looks good now!

Also my order just changed to "Order received " Today

Iol I would guess that they got there shipment...but that's just a guess. Regardless it's still gonna be a few weeks. I would say 3 to 4

Man this is a pricy time of year.. First figuarts turtles, then civil war cap, next week will be ultron mk 1, and disco.. Then deadpool, and in a few weeks war machine mark 1. Oh boy lol.

That's a ton of money.. But extremely cool figures. So, I can't complain.

Man this is a pricy time of year.. First figuarts turtles, then civil war cap, next week will be ultron mk 1, and disco.. Then deadpool, and in a few weeks war machine mark 1. Oh boy lol.

That's a ton of money.. But extremely cool figures. So, I can't complain.

I wish I had the ability to have that problem. lol
Mine changed too, so looks like we're in the home stretch!!!! Can't wait! And people complaining now there's a gap or whatever, look at it this way, at least there's even more articulation and possibility in the wrists now. I'll be giving this figure the full once over in a review soon as it arrives, just FYI in case anyone's interested and can't watch enough reviews. I like watching all different reviews for the same stuff because different people have different styles and cover different things. :)
/shameless plug

J

I think I've made up my mind and I'll just cancel... I'm disabled and bedridden, I don't have money to take a risk for a potential problem to show over time, I am losing the ability to use my arms so if I were to get it and something happened, I most likely wouldn't be able to fix it.

I think I'll wait for Deadpool 2, in that time I'll get to see how everyone's figures hold up and hopefully they use a better body next time as well.

I think I've made up my mind and I'll just cancel... I'm disabled and bedridden, I don't have money to take a risk for a potential problem to show over time, I am losing the ability to use my arms so if I were to get it and something happened, I most likely wouldn't be able to fix it.

I think I'll wait for Deadpool 2, in that time I'll get to see how everyone's figures hold up and hopefully they use a better body next time as well.

Oh my god...please tell me it's temporary.

I've been bedridden for two years, I have a bone disease, stomach problems and a hernia, which is a really bad combination... hopefully I can bounce back from it.

Dude I'm so sorry to hear that. But stay optimistic and fill yourself with positive energy. You'll definitely bounce back from it.

Back