1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An aside, but I was visiting my parents last month, and found pictures I drew of Deadpool from circa 1992ish. OG Deadpool fan right here.

I loved the X-Force with Cable and Deadpool! That was only a few years after Venom's first appearance too! What an epic time to be a comic fan!

Sent from the Bat Cave

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

Agreed, this is a done issue in my opinion. The reason I'm inclined to trust Optibotimus is that we know he has a relationship with Sideshow -- it's right up there on his videos. So he has his name and reputation out there, and when he gives us information, he's putting that at risk -- so it's easier to accept. Everyone else on here with "someone on the inside" or a friend of a cousin who's dating Howard's brother in law is that they never name names, and have nothing at stake. So their information can be a total fabrication and we'd have no recourse except to shame them on the board when they outright lie to us only to have them pop up a month later once their wounds have been licked to start spitting their cat balls at us again.

So it's done. The deadpool wrist issue has been addressed, and anyone who says it hasn't is basing their argument on pure imagination.

image.jpg

I'd like to order truth with a side of Wicked burn.

Well said man, well said.

Do you think he'll disappear from the forum again after this latest debacle? :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I hope not, despite Motus questionable methods he is a dedicated forum member with a some super great 1/6 knowledge. If it wasn't for guys like him things would get boring on here real quick (and I'd have no rep :rotfl)

Do you think he'll disappear from the forum again after this latest debacle? :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Haha most likely not :(

Right on my dude! :lol :duff

Pumped for the next vid!!

I wish it was either deadpool or armored batman...but seeing as how both are caught up in this whole shipping mess, it might be a while for the next vid :(

Yeah completly made up. Apparently even the sideshow reps are making things up. But sure. I tried random contacting a couple reps and got two other reps that said they had not even heard of the issue. One who said it was recalled and fixed. One that said it was fixed before hot toys released them.

My point was and is that the basis of this rumor, that adjusted flex pay email that was called a "delay" was complete and total crap and that is still the case. Hot toys did not delay the figure to adjust anything. There will be ones that have issues, and ones that don't on every single figure. Hundreds of ones with issues. The nature of mass produced figures. Was there some mass issue with two left handed holsters and those where recalled and that's why there's a delay? Any adjustments made where done before anyone got any figures.

And the sideshow "delay" was not a delay and was just a standard shipping holdup that happens on every figure.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Deanknights figure looks awesome, the black fabric on his torso/shoulder is tailored more screen accurate

I'm glad the wrist issue is mostly resolved, I'm still kind of scared of the suit overtime but got to be careful.

Deanknight comes through again

https://youtu.be/JCB43Drrm5I

Wrists are fixed by HT :hi5:

SSC will get the new fixed batch

You know maybe as a norm, from now on, we should not purchase the first run or the HK first release HT figures anymore, seems that HK is getting the figures with the issues. I don't know about you but maybe I"ll wait as it seems that SSC seems to get the better revised stock of these figures ex: Rey with teeth marks

Been out of the loop for some time now on the wrist debacle and decided to peek in here again.

qUls9pD.gif

This is very reassuring. Glad I won't have to do surgery on it after $230 spent on it.

It is indeed, Snake. My brother-in-law is a huge Deadpool fan and I wanted to get this for him as a Christmas gift, glad to know that the issues are resolved so I don't look like an arse giving him one with issues right out of the box.

Yeah I hear ya. I'm getting married in two months and me and my girl wanted to get each other a present for it. I couldn't decide on anything, so I picked this :lol

Been out of the loop for some time now on the wrist debacle and decided to peek in here again.

qUls9pD.gif

This is very reassuring. Glad I won't have to do surgery on it after $230 spent on it.

Beats using K Y Jelly or whatever that one youtuber suggested to fix the wrists :rotfl

Back