1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about putting a pre-order for this little guy:

nendoroid_deadpool.jpg

I find this figure cute and hilarious, especially the pink drawers :lol, so for only $42 it seems worth it to me.

Here's a link in case anyone else might be interested:
https://www.play-asia.com/nendoroid-no-662-deadpool-deadpool-orechan-edition/13/70adyl?ad=111828621248&gclid=CJ7M8qiW4M4CFUmRfgodn1gMAw

Some guy on the OSR Facebook group said that Hot Toys is aware of the issue and will work on them before Sideshow gets there shipment.

Really hope it's true.

Thinking about putting a pre-order for this little guy:

View attachment 289063

I find this figure cute and hilarious, especially the pink drawers :lol, so for only $42 it seems worth it to me.

Here's a link in case anyone else might be interested:
https://www.play-asia.com/nendoroid-no-662-deadpool-deadpool-orechan-edition/13/70adyl?ad=111828621248&gclid=CJ7M8qiW4M4CFUmRfgodn1gMAw

Do it! Nendoroid figures are great. I have a couple of them and I love them all.

Some guy on the OSR Facebook group said that Hot Toys is aware of the issue and will work on them before Sideshow gets there shipment.

Really hope it's true.

That's good news if true, but I think from their end the issue may be that some of the Deadpool figures don't have the cuff tucked in the peg like Deanknights as opposed to the tight hands that cause the friction or the material itself, but we'll see.

What can hot toys really do though? Maybe they can do something with the wrists but if it turns out to be an issue with the entire suit where it wears away at joints and rub points over time, there's nothing they can do.

What can hot toys really do though? Maybe they can do something with the wrists but if it turns out to be an issue with the entire suit where it wears away at joints and rub points over time, there's nothing they can do.

True. If it's just from the wrist section because of rubbing, I think there are a couple of ways they could fix that. Either way, it shouldn't have gotten to this point. I'm very surprised at this type of issue. I can understand iron man parts turning pink over time. But something like this that has happened almost immediately seems strange. I feel that it's something they should've figured out while handling it. I would think they have at least some sort of durability testers or something.

Really hope it's true.

These should be on pallets and loaded on a ship already. I could not see them going to the dock and taking them all back to the factory unboxing them and fixing the problem. Maybe if they are doing a second run they will be fixed on them :dunno

These should be on pallets and loaded on a ship already. I could not see them going to the dock and taking them all back to the factory unboxing them and fixing the problem. Maybe if they are doing a second run they will be fixed on them :dunno

Perhaps it's being fixed now, then the updated versions will ship, and sideshow will return the defective batch. After all, they're not going to have hot toys open up all of them, fix them, then repackage them. I couldn't see them doing that.

Maybe hot toys has already know about this, and it's already been fixed. Who knows.

Just a quick question about this one. Did deadpool used this in the movie? Can't remember seeing this
Capture.jpg

Perhaps it's being fixed now, then the updated versions will ship, and sideshow will return the defective batch. After all, they're not going to have hot toys open up all of them, fix them, then repackage them. I couldn't see them doing that.

Maybe hot toys has already know about this, and it's already been fixed. Who knows.

This will teach me, never get a HT fig early. :thwak

got the figure, surprised at how low his articulation is, should have gone with a different fabric taht's more durable since the arms can't pose that wide range
the staff at HT even told me not to rub or touch the suit too much as it may cause damage....
to me it's not a complete let down, but definately doesn't stand up to the hype. I also got Batfleck this month and he just over shadows deadpool

This is annoying.

Really was excited for this figure since announcement all the way until release. I don't know if I should cancel or not now.
If I keep it I'm gonna make sure the wrists are good and fix em, and then heavily test out the suit's durability. That 30 day replacement window is gonna be helpful

Guess Deans getting a replacement through Anthony. When I saw the video title I was hoping this was some sort of movement via hot toys. Guess not. The fact that they would tell a collector not to touch or rub the figure much does not bode well. This just sucks.

Just out of curiosity, does/will HT make any other figures with this pleather material? Definitely hoping to avoid any figures that have their outfits tear or deteriorate like that. That's awful.

I was going to get Deadpool, but now I'm glad I held off to focus on the CW line. That is a concerning issue.

Back