1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it will be fixed by the time SSC gets their shipment similar to how the recent Rey figures have teeth detail and not a white mouth guard anymore.
Maybe it will be fixed by the time SSC gets it? What does that even mean?

It's already released....it's probably on a cargo ship in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Not looking good for the Deadpool figure already with that kind of material.

Let's all keep an eye out as more and more people play with theirs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's already released....it's probably on a cargo ship in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

The first in hand pictures of Rey had no teeth detail now some people got her in the states and she has teeth detail. So it could be possible they have better quality control and the ones down the line.

The first in hand pictures of Rey had no teeth detail now some people got her in the states and she has teeth detail. So I could be possible they have better quality control and the ones down the line.
I'm really hoping you are right.

The first in hand pictures of Rey had no teeth detail now some people got her in the states and she has teeth detail. So I could be possible they have better quality control and the ones down the line.

Yeah hope so, damn shame because it's a great figure overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DC MK 42 had a broken shoulder issue when it was released in HK. They fixed it for the Sideshow batch. Not sure if Deadpool is "fixable" though since it could be the whole suit.

The DC MK 42 had a broken shoulder issue when it was released in HK. They fixed it for the Sideshow batch. Not sure if Deadpool is "fixable" though since it could be the whole suit.
Gotcha.

Let's just wait and see them what happens.

Maybe if the wrist of the actual body was shaven down a touch? Would reduce the friction. Either way I'm sure there is a way around it.

Isn't there a way of lining with something the inside of the gloves so that the plastic of the gloves doesn't rub on the suit?

You may be looking at shaving down the wrist or glove or both. Then maybe lining with some felt? Either way this sucks. If thats wear from taking the gloves on and off a couple times imagine the wear on the suit after a little posing.

After seeing photos on OSR, the visible damage is where the suit at the wrist rides up. It isn't glued at the wrist peg so all you have to do is remove the peg, pull the sleeve back down and job done.

Photos are from Jon Barnes on FB.

ee1726193582773e5d026bb735ba87f4.jpg
790135e7b07ae40abbafa63c56470ce6.jpg
055cef2f661cea0063233f8caf875ca4.jpg

That doesnt change the fact that the suits already wearing. Just that you're hiding it better. Clippers sleeves were already like that and had wear as well. It may help avoid it a bit longer but it's likely to happen anyway due to the cuffs on the gloves.

That doesnt change the fact that the suits already wearing. Just that you're hiding it better. Clippers sleeves were already like that and had wear as well. It may help avoid it a bit longer but it's likely to happen anyway due to the cuffs on the gloves.

:exactly:
I bought some of that Shoo Goo, not sure if it will help? Hope it doesn't blister the suit either. The suit material is obviously very fragile, I think its just friction with the gloves causing the problem, rather then a chemical reaction with the rubber on the gloves.

It still sucks though! You can understand if it was some knock off fig but this makes HT look very cheap imo.
Only a matter of time before HT lose their top spot in the 1/6 game if they continue making these kind of mistakes.

I've got this figure on PO so the wrist wear is concerning but some clear acrylic tape might work. I do not anticipate any friction anywhere else on the suit. But if there isn't a reliable fix for this issue then that really sucks because not being able to swap out hands takes a lot away from this figure. Also there isn't much point in giving us facial expressions (eyes) if you can't swap out the hands. I don't want to be left with a statue. That look works with certain batman figures but not Deadpool.

I've got this figure on PO so the wrist wear is concerning but some clear acrylic tape might work. I do not anticipate any friction anywhere else on the suit. But if there isn't a reliable fix for this issue then that really sucks because not being able to swap out hands takes a lot away from this figure. Also there isn't much point in giving us facial expressions (eyes) if you can't swap out the hands. I don't want to be left with a statue. That look works with certain batman figures but not Deadpool.

Yes, some figs can just stand there bolt upright looking moody. Ideally you want Deadpool in some crazy poses, I hardly ever swap hands on my figs, the one fig where a hand swap is essential and we end up damaging our fig, typical :gah:

Back