1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got it tonight, articulation is good, lots of accessories to play with.
the swords are diecast but the knife is plastic. the upper body should
be more muscular i think.

dead 1.jpg
dead 2.jpg

I don't know if its the lens or the angle of the pics, but he looks skinny...I don't remember him being that thin in the movie. Suit looks great.

just got it tonight, articulation is good, lots of accessories to play with.
the swords are diecast but the knife is plastic. the upper body should
be more muscular i think.

View attachment 287863
View attachment 287864

He looks amazing. I agree though that the upper body should be a little bit more muscular. I think they still slimmed him down from the prototype. Still looks great though. maxresdefault.jpg

Just saw the photos on Facebook. This figure looks amazing! Cannot wait to have it in my grubby little hands. I bet he'll look bigger too!

Here's a comparison between the hot toys and the movie suit, pretty similar but the shoulders are a little off, and the turtle neck in the movie looks like its glued to the neck.The material on the suit also looks different,I think the hot toys one has a leather look about it while the movie suit has a softer material but I'm not sure what it is. What do you guys think?
View attachment 287827

it's ugly and I hope I can position his arms in a way to hide it a bit... his neck is a bit too long as well, I think.

He looks amazing. I agree though that the upper body should be a little bit more muscular. I think they still slimmed him down from the prototype. Still looks great though. View attachment 287889

Yea the proto body looks perfect, the skinny torso they replaced it with makes the proportions look a little off and makes the head look bigger than it is. :dunno

Tempted buy early on eBay and have it shipped out to Thailand. It would cost $507 USD due to duty and taxes. Patience is the key. :)

So I ordered this dude at like 1:30pm today on Sideshow and it's still processing. This is the first time i've ever ordered from Sideshow using a credit card so I was wondering if it usually took this long. I'll call or chat with customer service tomorrow but just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

So I ordered this dude at like 1:30pm today on Sideshow and it's still processing. This is the first time i've ever ordered from Sideshow using a credit card so I was wondering if it usually took this long. I'll call or chat with customer service tomorrow but just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
Just be patient. It should be fine tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back