1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stared at as many high rez pics I could last night. The suit should be the exact same texture as the mask. Because of that the older suit wasn't anymore accurate than this new one, believe it or not. The big difference for me is the old suit didn't look so cheap. Hopefully they can get it right.

Last edited:
His lats are definitely meatier in the first pics and he looked well defined. I don't think that difference is distortion but I doubt this is the one we're getting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like some of you, I don't have any issues with how he looks so far. I think it'll turn out great no matter what. Who knows, they might add new stuff like what they did with Mk3 War Machine.

Maybe a baby hand! or the unicorn plushy! or even the bag full of guns he keeps forgetting. Either way, I can't wait, hurry up and release him already.

Just thowing it out there, If anyone is interested in a movie quality DP mask get at me!! would have posted it in the "for sale" section but seems its only for 1/6 scale figs and figured I might have a die hard fan that would like to be the man himself for cosplay or halloween. Ready to ship now from cali. Had all intentions of keeping it but apparently I have a bigger than normal melon so it doesnt fit (kinda knew it but I was in denial:cuckoo:)...well it will but to tight to be comfortable. They're available thru a few people but at the moment there is a waitlist for them. Im trying to get as close to what I paid which is $428. I also have it listed currently on ebay, but can pull it out to sell outside of ebay.

its a half shell, so your jawline would fill in the bottom part, I know it looks weird without being worn but looks great. Eye pieces are magnetic.
20160617_124856_1466193224169.jpg

20160617_124900_1466193224258.jpg

20160617_124926_1466193224076.jpg

20160617_124940_1466193223886.jpg

20160617_124948_1466193223759.jpg

20160617_125026_1466193223606.jpg

20160617_124917_1466193223946.jpg

I have zero concerns about this figure. The movie was a knockout, Hot Toys will get this one right.

same here.

plus, i actually prefer the updated material. i think it looks much better and a bit more accurate. the texture of the old one was a bit too noticeable, and that's not the way it looked on screen.

205045n2uz82wnwy4i2i9n.jpg.thumb.jpg

I am so disappointed with this. Head looks different in shape to the prototypes we saw and of course the collar. From perfect deadpool to dead deadpool...

Left shoulder is cocked back (mirror his right shoulder to the left side and look at how it compares), his hips are pushed forward, and the ab joint is crunched. If that figure was straightened out into the proper anatomical position, he'd have the broader shoulders and everything would size out. The collar would likely rest more accurately as well.

Motu have you seen it in person? Is the collar that obvious in person? Hoping it can be futzed. The head looks better at that angle.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Well, these photos do make him look different from the promoshots but to be honest I don't think it's such big of a deal, especially at this time where we don't even know how the mass-produced product will really look like.

I've had figures that looked amazing on promo pics to suddenly look horrible on additional promo pics that where released shortly before the figure hit the shelves. People complained about it all day long, cancelling preorders and stuff until the figures where shipped out and the first users had them in their hands and were stunned by how great they looked. Really, if there's anything I don't like about the figure when I get it, I won't keep quiet about it but I learned my lesson when it comes to judging a product that hasn't been released yet. So, I'll wait patiently and hope HT delivers. :D

Motu have you seen it in person? Is the collar that obvious in person? Hoping it can be futzed. The head looks better at that angle.

It's noticeable once you see it. If that makes sense. However...that doesn't mean the final version will have it. As I said before hot toys makes multiple prototypes to try out materials and articulation and what not. This is just one Proto and is one they didn't use for advertising, nor is it the same as the one they sent Ryan Reynolds. So I would expect they prefer the other version.

This part is pure speculation...but it looks as though this design was attempted to have swap out heads of some kind. They ultimately went with the swap out eyes and no second head. So there's no reason to expect this design over the other.

It's noticeable once you see it. If that makes sense. However...that doesn't mean the final version will have it. As I said before hot toys makes multiple prototypes to try out materials and articulation and what not. This is just one Proto and is one they didn't use for advertising, nor is it the same as the one they sent Ryan Reynolds. So I would expect they prefer the other version.

This part is pure speculation...but it looks as though this design was attempted to have swap out heads of some kind. They ultimately went with the swap out eyes and no second head. So there's no reason to expect this design over the other.
Cool. Thanks for the info man. I will still get this no matter what.

Back