1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't we all just get along and be anti social virgins that live in our parents basement and purchase overly expensive dolls to warrant some sort of self worth?!

If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it :dunno

vPtZp3G.gif

Now how about that Deadpool figure? :D

Going a little off the subject, but If they based it off the comic stealth suit, why wouldn't they have just made the suit black? I get that they were using the confines given by pre existing suits, so its obviously not going to look exactly like a classic suit, but why go out of the way to make it a different color? :cuckoo:

When they did the comic run black ink was too expensive so the stealth suit was rendered in blue. :lecture

If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it :dunno

Now how about that Deadpool figure? :D
Words of wisdom everyone should listen to.

The other day I was wondering if they were unable to get Reynolds' likeness for an unmasked sculpt. He doesn't seem like the type to turn that down.

:slap

I really hope you don't quit your day job. :lol

In the original comics the suit was meant to be all black, but was deemed too difficult and time consuming (expensive) to add detail to.

You can skip to 26:07 if you want to hear someone else back me up on this. But thanks for your super friendly and totally useful input! :clap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zrtMCAbTuM

Going a little off the subject, but If they based it off the comic stealth suit, why wouldn't they have just made the suit black? I get that they were using the confines given by pre existing suits, so its obviously not going to look exactly like a classic suit, but why go out of the way to make it a different color? :cuckoo:

Because they know Iron Man sell no matter what color.

It's also difficult to take someone seriously when they don't capitalize at the beginning of each sentence. Or whenever they write i instead of I.

Actually, I really hate that. Seriously, is the "Shift" key so hard to use? Same with "Wallotexts". Just... use the "Enter" key occasionally.

I beseech thee. I IMPLORE thee!

I rarely post. As you can see. I observe, I laugh, I learn, I yearn for toys I can't have. But with Motuxmens comments, I almost always cringe. Ease up man. Every forum I read, you're in there writing essays on how dumb people are, and how you are always infallibly correct. Sometimes you are, sometimes you aren't, but it almost never matters. These forums are (as I understand it) meant to be a pleasant place for fellow nerds and collectors to come together and speculate about the hobby we all love.

Right on. :duff

I liked the Deadpool movie a lot. I love Ryan Reynolds to death ha, it would be deadly if they included a disfigured head with this one but I think its great as is. So nice

In the original comics the suit was meant to be all black, but was deemed too difficult and time consuming (expensive) to add detail to.

You can skip to 26:07 if you want to hear someone else back me up on this. But thanks for your super friendly and totally useful input! :clap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zrtMCAbTuM

I thought you were making a joke, take the stick out of your ass, I'm sure you'll survive.

Last edited:
I thought you were making a joke, take the stick out of your ass, I'm sure you'll survive.

If we're going to be *******s on this thread can we at least do it in a funnier more Deadpooley way? Like "Do you need help adjusting that pleasure wand in your backside?" Just a thought.

I'm not familiar with Hot Toys release policy, but what are the chances to have a 1/4 scale version of this figure?

Back