1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going off his transformation in the xmen trilogy he did not get bigger if i remember correctly. That is cool to know though that he does get taller. However as we did not see it in the deadpool movie it is difficult to say whether he would have been taller when transformed and shorter when not. Just seems logical his metal would cover his body. Hulk is a different matter. His anger makes him stronger and bigger due to the gama.

Ya none of the movie versions have shown colossus get taller when he transforms, in deadpool he is big enough for that to be the case tho and you can find pics where the motion capture guy has huge lift shoes on. Also I remember that on the xmen cartoon it actually did show colossus become much larger when transformed. I really want this deadpool movie version of colossus and I just hope hot toys realize how perfect it is and make it.

Ya none of the movie versions have shown colossus get taller when he transforms, in deadpool he is big enough for that to be the case tho and you can find pics where the motion capture guy has huge lift shoes on. Also I remember that on the xmen cartoon it actually did show colossus become much larger when transformed. I really want this deadpool movie version of colossus and I just hope hot toys realize how perfect it is and make it.

Yea it is the perfect Colossus so far. I would get one for sure!

Are there any good 1" sized Deadpool figures? I thought about Marvel 500 from Hasbro, but I don't think there is a Deadpool in that. I think it would be awesome to have figure for the 1/6 scale figure to play with, so you can pull a fourth wall break on your shelf.

To a lesser degree it would just be fun to have small figures of other Marvel characters for him to play with. Somewhere I have some old metal figures from when I was a kid that are about 2" tall, but I think that is too big.

3384732-3065291274-deadp.jpg

I don't know much about many comic characters, but I'd have thought for Colossus to be taken even remotely serious in the league of Marvel "strongmen", like Hulk, Thing, Juggernaught... he'd want to be larger than an average human male.. :dunno

I don't know much about many comic characters, but I'd have thought for Colossus to be taken even remotely serious in the league of Marvel "strongmen", like Hulk, Thing, Juggernaught... he'd want to be larger than an average human male.. :dunno

He's nearly 8 foot tall and doesn't need to breath air...he can lift like 50 tons...I'm pretty sure I'd take him serious.

Juggernaut and Colossus always got into each other, except for X-3...........

But yeah Colossus is up there

Juggernaut and Colossus always got into each other, except for X-3...........

But yeah Colossus is up there

What a missed opportunity for that movie but eh who cares. I just hope and pray this is the colossus they use from here on out cuz I'm tired of skinny metal American man colossus .

Back