1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can still happen even without being special figs. Starlord sold out if I recall. Deadpool I don't see selling out, regardless how much money the movie makes. He'll probably start shipping in Sept. sometime.

It can still happen even without being special figs. Starlord sold out if I recall. Deadpool I don't see selling out, regardless how much money the movie makes. He'll probably start shipping in Sept. sometime.

Yes and Age of Ultron Cap too, it's entirely possible

So I have time to think about it then. Just got kind of scared since it sold out over at BBTS.

I don't think it's increased individual production numbers as much as it is an increase in the overall catalog. They make two or three times as many unique figures per year so there's more options. When there's a figure that appeals to most people it still sells out. Even some of the higher price ones sell out at lots of places. Hulkbuster sold out at many places. Deadpool has sold out at a couple places. Its possible it sells out.

I don't think it's increased individual production numbers as much as it is an increase in the overall catalog. They make two or three times as many unique figures per year so there's more options. When there's a figure that appeals to most people it still sells out. Even some of the higher price ones sell out at lots of places. Hulkbuster sold out at many places. Deadpool has sold out at a couple places. Its possible it sells out.
This can also contribute to it yes

A lot of the Star Wars figures are unavailable already too without having been out too long.

Finally saw the film this past Saturday and really liked it. Glad I already put in my pre-order as I definitely want this figure for my collection. Would totally buy a Colossus if he were made and possibly even Negasonic Teenage Warhead.

I just watched the movie and it was amazing. So of course I want Ajax, Angel Dust, NTW, Colossus, Vanessa, Weasel, and Blind Al, but overall this movie makes me want HT to pump out X-Men like they're Iron Man armors more than ever before, in the couple different costumes they've had, it'd look amazing to see Division X, the X-Men, the Brotherhood of Mutants, the Hellfire Club, the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Free Mutants, some Sentinels, Gambit, Cable, and yes, Team X from Origins( but only them from the beginning with Blob having both his early and later looks). This does includes the different actors/looks for characters like Sabertooth, Colossus, etc. as well. I'd just love to see a huge X-Men display with tons of variety next to a huge Avengers/Iron Man display

image.jpg

Modern art :lol

Feel like they need to include "super suprised" eyes and "closed" eyes for the wink look. Crazy they dont have the obvious comical eyes for deadpool.

if anything HT at least add those!!

Uh they do have winky eyes....if you have one open and one squinty, you get the wink look easy...

marvel-deadpool-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902628-19.jpg

J

I just watched the movie and it was amazing. So of course I want Ajax, Angel Dust, NTW, Colossus, Vanessa, Weasel, and Blind Al, but overall this movie makes me want HT to pump out X-Men like they're Iron Man armors more than ever before, in the couple different costumes they've had, it'd look amazing to see Division X, the X-Men, the Brotherhood of Mutants, the Hellfire Club, the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Free Mutants, some Sentinels, Gambit, Cable, and yes, Team X from Origins( but only them from the beginning with Blob having both his early and later looks). This does includes the different actors/looks for characters like Sabertooth, Colossus, etc. as well. I'd just love to see a huge X-Men display with tons of variety next to a huge Avengers/Iron Man display

I don't feel any want to have figures of the rest of the cast at all, but after watching the movie I just want to break the 4th wall with Deadpool. He just has so much potential I think as to how you can set him up in your collection. :joy

I can see a lot of people doing the raised eyebrow with the gangster shooting during the grenade scene.

I'd be all over a colossus though.

I can see a lot of people doing the raised eyebrow with the gangster shooting during the grenade scene.

I'd be all over a colossus though.

Colossus is a must and would be easy money for hot toys as it is easily the best version of the character and a simple sculpt :lecture

Back