1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

:rotfl

I saw this movie this morning and absolutely loved it. I hope HT makes a Colossus figure and ...a Vanessa figure.

What are the chances of them adding a mask less head sculpt?

I believe when the ant man figure was announced, they didn't show a Paul Rudd sculpt.

I believe when the ant man figure was announced, they didn't show a Paul Rudd sculpt.

I would say unlikely by Hot Toys but there will be plenty of those custom headsculpts by off brand companies.

They didnt show Paul Rudd sculpt (they blurred it out) since it was pending approval. But they stated there will be a HS.

As for DP, there arent any show as proto and during PO. So as much as i wanted it, its highly unlikely. But hey, you'll never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he likely will. Might look good for Spawn, but I'm just not sure it is the sort of alternate look most people want for Deadpool..

How about an alternate sculpt with ...
Spoiler Spoiler:
?

How about an alternate sculpt with ...
Spoiler Spoiler:
?

It will be really easy to just print out a picture of jackmans face and tie it around deadpools masked head with some string, if we were to get a second headsculpt I would definately want the completely unmasked head and maybe throw in his empty mask as another accessory.

Eagerly awaiting the release of this in HK! In the meantime I managed to find the watch :)

image.jpg

Since they released his pre-order promo pics, I think it's pretty obvious the chances are zero. As much as I'd like one, they are giving you a lot of eye sculpts to make up for the lack of an unmasked head sculpt. But like others have mentioned, 3rd party might be possible.

With Ant-Man, I believe they had a blurred out face in the Promo pics, but it was indicated one was coming. No indications like that for Deadpool.

Feel like they need to include "super suprised" eyes and "closed" eyes for the wink look. Crazy they dont have the obvious comical eyes for deadpool.

if anything HT at least add those!!

Feel like they need to include "super suprised" eyes and "closed" eyes for the wink look. Crazy they dont have the obvious comical eyes for deadpool.

if anything HT at least add those!!

I wouldn't have minded a couple flat hands with those eye's to slap to his cheeks.

Back