1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think BBTS got a whole new batch in so no worry of it not being available!

I'm suprised there wasn't an exclusive. So, I assume Hot Toys will whore Deadpool out like Iron Man. Rightfully so, he's popular. I just want a burger and normal headsculpt. As of now, I assume one of the ToyFair exclusives ( summer exclusives) will be a deluxe unmasked Deadpool.

Is this even a character you can pimp out? He typically has the same kind of costume and accessories. I have a feeling your right about the deluxe though.

I think BBTS got a whole new batch in so no worry of it not being available!

BBTS have not placed their official orders yet to Sideshow directly...so when pre-orders come in,they determine what amount to order (of what they are allowed to order) and cut it off at a certain number of pre-orders....Alteregocomics does the same thing

Is this even a character you can pimp out? He typically has the same kind of costume and accessories. I have a feeling your right about the deluxe though.

Nope not even close to iron man. Why anyone would assume this will get the iron man treatment is beyond me.

Maybe. But that's hardly equal to iron man. That's not even batman or Thor level. Even if this got ten figures it's still 1/4 of iron man. Lol

Don't they usually reveal exclusive and deluxe figures at preorder?

There's not an exclusive of this figure. They announce all that at the same time.

I think that guys implication was that they would make many different deadpool releases like they did iron man.

Until the sequel comes out and his suit is different.

I can see him designing his new suit as we speak :lol
tumblr_o1l8b0c3dq1v5iyo7o1_1280.gif

I'm seeing this tomorrow :yess:

To me, they nailed this costume 100% and this will be the only one I'll ever want.

Now, an X-Force variant wouldn't hurt anybody either:lol

Back