1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This time last year, I was deciding between getting this or CW Hawkeye. Just then this went onto Waitlist and I ended up picking up Hawkeye just before Christmas. Feeling pretty pissed off that I missed out on this lovely WM. Only to find out that it came back to preorder status this January!!! This time I preordered it even when I have no points!! Subsequently, it was delayed and by the time I got it late April, the right hand light was busted and the SSC support team went back and forth on which arm I need replacing. They still ended up shipping me the wrong arm! In the end, by the time the dust finally settles, it’s already late July and when I finally have a fully functional WM III!! But this is surly a beauty! Hefty and very imposing. Very glad to have picked it up!

Thanks Jordanimal! Yes it’s a great figure. Looks awesome and feels solid. I just need the IM MK6 to release so I can display them together!

One more:
a476c7f1afe2ad6d5591b38d9ce3d8ae.jpg

This feels like the proper evolution of the suit, I never liked the MK2

Still love this figure as well. This and the Mk. 1 are easily two of the most impressive Hot Toys figures ever. Btw, has anyone picked up one of those 3rd party Don Cheadle head sculpts to use on their War Machine?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The WM MK1 and 3 are wat got me into HT Iron Man figs...not a hard core collector, but eventually picked up the MK46 as my "ultimate IM" fig. Kinda liking the 47 now....this hobby is addictive.

The Mark 3 does seem like a further developed version of the Mark 1. It’s got the bulkiness of 1, with the overall design of the 2. That’s how I can describe it. The Mark 2 is also nice in my opinion, but it should’ve been a little bulkier.

The WM MK 3 is so good you really cant appreciate it till you hold it in your hands and look at it . I love mine .

That is why the MK 3 and MK 1 are next to the hulk buster , so when people come and look at it they can appreciate the MK 1 and 3 that are often over looked .

They are also there cause all the figures at the bottom of my cabinet are lit by Soap reactors . The photo was taken in the dark a bit to better show led's . Interesting that the Chest led on MK 1 is the brightest by far and the MK 3 is really bright just a red colour so its not as bright as the MK 1

38199913041_7bea82001c_b.jpg

It’s been a month so I guess I can post a little more:

bcbc6a6d972d388352810a37102d6e2d.jpg

ead943af838e2fcfae96c963ee0f1042.jpg

0ac8d5fb340e7621b4874448fed858bb.jpg

f61c4c071f6d5fd78b0132ad34598b36.jpg

You post excellent photos, but just out of curiosity are you taking your photos outdoor? Am I mistaken in thinking that's siding panel in the background?

193c7a315c693c4cb8dc5b10fe575161.jpg
a0326d155554d1ed9f1b9f95b1c586d4.jpg

ed4a66b5ce6702f2b9c9daafc7c99ccb.jpg

1a6945b84ca9941cfab36fedebdfbde5.jpg

I think the War Machine Mark 1 and 3 are a "1A/1B" type of situation. They are both absolutely amazing figures, both are amazingly engineered, heavy, sturdy figures with a ton of extras. Comes down to whether you like a big bulky tank or a more streamlined tank haha. Or get both. I think they are arguably the best "Iron Man" figures around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You post excellent photos, but just out of curiosity are you taking your photos outdoor? Am I mistaken in thinking that's siding panel in the background?

Thank you! I try as best as I can with my iPhone. Yes I take them outdoors but not in direct sunlight. That’s the wood paneling outside my house. I get the best quality from natural light, and most times actually outdoors like that. Also nice shots becausebatman and bebe13junior [emoji106]

Just picked this guy up.

I had to choose between this and the WM Mark I. I wanted the Mark I but this one is slightly more available and priced better.

Looks like an awesome piece based on all these pics!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back