1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will have to cut down the pole for this to work on the 45 stand. I tried putting him on mine but the back hits the pole (bigger bulker back than the 45) before it gets to the crotch holder. I didn't want to modify mine as the 45 is still on it.

Absolutely buzzing with this! It's a beast!
cf09e7f9c8b4d45f4a4a4983da01c94a.jpg

3d0c9f0aca621a1cb07a98d4930f2e36.jpg

This thing is massive...
c43c54fd39a6efdf93508d49bdd8ea6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Rogers! Making Ant-Man look like an ant over there I see. Both figures look great!

Thanks mate! :) war machine is massive. It's so bloody heavy too!

For real man! This was the first time I had such a heavy action figure. I wish I had another Marvel figure to pair him with, but I'm hoping to get an Iron Man at some point.

Man I would definitely go for the iron man mk46 to pair with this guy. They just look perfect together. Check this pic out from series209 Instagram. I think it may be yoshi on here
9ab0c9676b8dd322f5e89c154a3c6609.jpg

Those definitely look awesome together. That's a great picture too. I like how the colors of the 46 look in his pics. I follow both of you guys on Instagram actually, and you guys got nice pictures!

Yeah man his pics are awesome! And thanks for following! :) gonna be spamming my Instagram with pics of this over the next few days

Yeah man his pics are awesome! And thanks for following! :) gonna be spamming my Instagram with pics of this over the next few days

No problem man, and looks like you just started following me too! Thanks! Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures of this big boy. [emoji106]

I can't believe I almost missed this figure. With the flurry of Civil War releases, I must have told myself I'd hold off to see if it became coupon eligible rather than PO immediately like usual... And then I completely forgot to order. I had the Iron Studios 1/4 scale WM on order, so I guess my brain just said "Yep, you ordered CW War Machine. You're all set."

Once it started shipping, I realized my mistake, but it was too late. Fortunately was patient and able to pick one up off a fellow freak for retail.

Such a beast, I love it.
d0b6e369b4a9efd73dc289cf4938f3cf.jpg
ca6415cb6607acc1ca3d7d5070964381.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nice! I thought I missed the boat on him too, until it was posted here that a few were up on BBTS last week. And just like that I was down $350+. [emoji100] [emoji385]

I always felt that the first iteration of Ant-Man was under scaled. With Ant-Man 1.0 posed next to War Machine 3.0 it definitely shows!

I think Iron Man figures are now at the other extreme and are over-scaled in comparison to every other Hot Toys figure

Yeah the armor gives him a huge lift for him to be that much taller than Paul Rudd. Ant-Man is probably a bit underscaled and WM is a bit overscaled. I do think both figures look great though. Don't have an Ant-Man figure yet but maybe down the line.

Here's a picture from me:
b391b649945a19c573abe28f6350c921.jpg

Back