1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
32f2047c70087b665db5d5147d5cc131.jpg

Yes! Post pics later. Stoked!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ironmen3.jpg
ironmen.jpg
ironmen2.jpg
Finally completed all my Civil War figures with these last two additions...time to wait for a proper Spider-Man...

Can you pop it back together?

These two pieces for the neck will not stay connected. If I want to fix it I can probably pull out he neck pieces and glue them together. I picked it up from a local business that is an authorized dealer for Sideshow, and they are in process of helping me to contact Sideshow. I just hope I won't have to wait long for either a replacement part or a new figure.

These two pieces for the neck will not stay connected. If I want to fix it I can probably pull out he neck pieces and glue them together. I picked it up from a local business that is an authorized dealer for Sideshow, and they are in process of helping me to contact Sideshow. I just hope I won't have to wait long for either a replacement part or a new figure.

Seems like just gluing the neck post back together would be a lot less hassle than a return through a middle-man. I mean, if it were legit broken, sure. But it just came apart at the seam, it's an easy fix. *shrug*

Seems like just gluing the neck post back together would be a lot less hassle than a return through a middle-man. I mean, if it were legit broken, sure. But it just came apart at the seam, it's an easy fix. *shrug*

Sure, I can try to fix myself, but I don't want to risk further damaging it and not able to get a replacement. I don't expect a perfect figure, but I also don't expect to fix QC issues such as this one considering the price we are spending for these figures.

Sounds like glue and a little bit of patience will fix that minor problem.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sure, I can try to fix myself, but I don't want to risk further damaging it and not able to get a replacement. I don't expect a perfect figure, but I also don't expect to fix QC issues such as this one considering the price we are spending for these figures.

People like you drive up the cost for everything. A simple fix like that and you prefer to waste time and resources instead of fixing it.

People like you drive up the cost for everything. A simple fix like that and you prefer to waste time and resources instead of fixing it.

You don't know me, so don't pretend like you do. You're making yourself sound stupid when you do. I conserve resources, it's my personality and part of my job. I didn't make a big deal out of it, I just want what I paid for and it's not too much to ask. It's not the first figure from Hot Toys I got that has a defect. If we don't report quality issues, how will it improve?

I don't think it counts as a quality issue for 1/10000000 units produced.

I hope it goes well though. Whatever makes it easy for you.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You don't know me, so don't pretend like you do. You're making yourself sound stupid when you do. I conserve resources, it's my personality and part of my job. I didn't make a big deal out of it, I just want what I paid for and it's not too much to ask. It's not the first figure from Hot Toys I got that has a defect. If we don't report quality issues, how will it improve?

Asking for a replacement is making a big deal out of it.

It's not a QC issue -- this can and will happen to any IM figure when the neck ball joint is rotated too far back. I've always thought it was designed to release that way so that the figure has some give to stop the piece from snapping off. They will not replace this for you, nor should they. Just pop it back in and enjoy the figure.

Back