1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
34419939955_c332c99b41_h.jpg

34260667362_94797d5c9f_h.jpg

I finally got my stuff sorted out, got him converted on waitlist and he arrived yesterday. I don't understand though, the biggest gripe I have about him is his neck is too long, but based on your photos the neck on yours is proper length. Is it a certain way you pose him, photoshopped or just something is wrong with mine?

No, didn't do anything to him in the pics, may be it's the angles. You can also make it look a little better by pushing the neck post forward and tilt his helmet up slightly, it will appear a little shorter. Also check, make sure the neck post and helmet are pushed all the way in the sockets.

Has Sideshow been getting these out to people? My local place that is a Sideshow distributor has yet to get any in stock

Has Sideshow been getting these out to people? My local place that is a Sideshow distributor has yet to get any in stock

I got mine from SSC last month, but I do remember someone saying that they won't be getting their entire stock of it in one shipment so some will have to wait for the 2nd wave to arrive. I could be mistaken, but I also believe SSC takes care of their own customers first before shipping to secondary distributors.

It says sold out on sideshow's site. Is there anywhere else that has wm still? I had to cancel my order but want to get him now that i can.

I got mine from SSC last month, but I do remember someone saying that they won't be getting their entire stock of it in one shipment so some will have to wait for the 2nd wave to arrive. I could be mistaken, but I also believe SSC takes care of their own customers first before shipping to secondary distributors.

I never heard of a second wave of this figure coming.

I never heard of a second wave of this figure coming.

Congratulations. Not everyone got theirs from SSC yet. They have second batch shipments for many figures, it's not a secret, nor is it anything new.

From 4/26:
Got an email from Sideshow, they said I am on their second shipment batch which they expect to have early May. So it looks like I will be waiting another couple weeks for mine. :dunno

Last edited:
I'm waiting on mine from Sideshow as well. And I can also verify that multiple shipment waves is nothing new unless you've been living under a rock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ya know...I think I completely agree.....for now, he's def one of my favorite in my collection....(but I haven't received the MK 46 yet!...) :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, for me it might end up being a tie.

b396e59a582a4f2ee6ef9c609c8d59ce.jpg

Can't wait for these 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the hands on the 46, they look great.

War Machine Mark III gets my vote for figure of the year so far. It's an amazing piece!

I agree. With the Mark 46 having a hip flair that looks strange if it stands with the legs in a normal position it's no competition for this.

Yeah, for me it might end up being a tie.

I really like the hands on the 46, they look great.

At first I really couldn't stand the "brass knuckles" on the Mk. 46's hands fearing they'd be as bulky as the hands on the Heartbreaker/Tank/Peacemaker but upon further inspection (via the actual figure, the concept art, the HT prototype, the actual movie, etc) I can safely say they're nice! It's almost a reversal where the 46 has the reinforcement on the fingers vs the tops of the palms.

Oh yeah, great WM Mk. III pictures everyone; he is surely a beast! Personally, he still hasn't topped diecast WM Mk. I for me yet but comes damn close.

Anybody getting a shipping soon or shipped notice yet? I was told mine would be shipping out with the second batch from SSC that they are supposedly getting in early May.

I doubt it, people are usually pretty good about posting their notices. I know I will try to post as soon as I get mine. Can't come soon enough! I'm dying over here for this and the Mark 46.

Back