1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? lol

It sure felt right as I glared at him as he went by because I expected him to stop and he didn't.

Meme seems to make sense for me. UPS just delivered something I order from Amazon. I asked him about two packages from sideshow and he said he didn't have them and they could be on another truck. I probably had the same look as Fry in that meme - thinking in my head - "are you sure?". So here I am, patiently waiting for the next UPS truck.

Yeah I can't wait for this figure. After this it will be the 6 (which is on the fence because of some
of the SW reveals)... HT does outdo themselves on the diecast IM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6c649c6c382a25548067d2193bc030cd.jpg

1832c3b7139172c95f77ed645bae392c.jpg

104d877530a9a389d718db232ca512bf.jpg

That MkII looks like a Peewee lmao

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I know right! I was telling myself "what was I doing wasting my time with this tiny little thing!" when the MK III came today hahHahaha

This fig looks great! I agree on the size comparison. Have been looking at the AOU/IM3 version for a while, but seeing the two next to each other makes him look tiny. I had to pass on this fig do to budget, and not sure with prices so high right now if I will ever get him later. Still, I want to add a War Machine to my collection at some point, and with all the Iron Man figs that are made I'm sure I will get another chance later though. I hope they keep him beefed up in any other versions, as long as Rhodey is action ready ever again after Civil War!

Amazing figure. Design from Marvel, production from Hot Toys. Everything. Here with the rest of the family
693f8860a1eb2a19c4ad25b2b1f87367.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just unboxed him today. Really love the design on this war machine. I didn't like the Mark II version much because it was just to sleak and didn't have enough weapons. That one didn't feel like a War Machine, but this one definitely does.

DSC02405.jpg

I LOVE this thing. Sorry to say, but I like it better than the mk 1, though it's really close. I absolutely love how they handled the lights for the eyes, they turned out perfect. I wish they had used the same technique for the 1.

My one and only complaint is that there's no clamp stand.. but that's minor because it seems very stable.

Back