1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just got an email this guy got delayed till may from sideshows.

i am really tempting to cancel this order, especially when it does feel like hot toys cares more about milking their star wars line

Not surprising they moved up Tuxedo Joker so this must have switched places with it.

No Hot Toys release "switches places" with another.
Any figure in Q1 can release at Secret Base between January 1st and the end of March.

Just depends on when the factory is finished with "X" figure.
Was tuxedo figure due out in Q1x hot toys website Japan is listing it out in May

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

well whatever it is, its alright. it's done, i canceled my preorder last night. after delayed again and again, i'm glad i got mark 1 diecast but i completely lost interest in this one over christmas since other priorities came into my life. i've got more important places where that money have to go than to sit there as last priority for hot toys

i am really tempting to cancel this order, especially when it does feel like hot toys cares more about milking their star wars line
Dang more time to save...maybe they want to sink up with the CW Iron man or Hulkbuster/sell that plastic CW Iron Man

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm personally fine waiting until May. With my purchase of the HT CW Scarlet Witch and the upcoming CW Falcon, I would prefer to spread out my SS purchases. [emoji3]

well whatever it is, its alright. it's done, i canceled my preorder last night. after delayed again and again, i'm glad i got mark 1 diecast but i completely lost interest in this one over christmas since other priorities came into my life. i've got more important places where that money have to go than to sit there as last priority for hot toys

You make it sound like its Hot Toy's fault or something. Go take care of your own personal stuff. Come back when everything is settle. By that time, HT would have already released the figure.

Hot Toys isn't forcing you to pre-order and to expect no delays is just ignorant..

Really? I might actually be able to buy this with that delay.

Complaining that it's been "delayed again and again" shows you didn't pay attention when it was put up for order and this is exactly why places are requiring nrd more and more. The figurecwas originally slated by hot toys to come out as late as the last day of march. So it's not late or delayed at secret base till APRIL. Sorry but this constant complaining about things delayed when they are not is silly.

IMG_7173.JPG

Hell its fine with me, i was affraid this would come out and then sell out like the mk1. I didnt preorder that figure as i didnt think it would sell out due to most iron man not selling out right away when they release and also due to the price tag. I was going to use my saved up reward points too to make the price nice and reasonable, now i have to try and get this one instead. There are a lot of other things to get so any delay is good for me.

I've definitely lost interest in this after getting the MK 1. I'm glad it's delayed so I have more time to make up my mind.

Just took a look over my shelf -- less than %10 of the figures I currently have arrived by the SS expected release date. It's just part of the game kids.

On the fence with this one since I'm pretty sure I'm going to PO the Mk V Diecast. These are a bit too expensive for me to just grab on a whim unfortunately.

I may jump on WL @SSC or try the BBTS route.

God damn it, I just saw that this is on wait list again. What do you think the chances are of getting a conversion? Cause like the dude above me said, I might just go the BBTS route but I do want the rewards points on SSC.

Actually now that I think about it, it wouldn't hurt to be both on the SSC waitlist and put a pre order on BBTS would it?

Just wait to see if I get a conversion on SSC and and cancel on BBTS if that happens and if I don't, I at least have a lock on BBTS.

I think your chances of conversion are pretty good. It doesn't hurt to WL as they do give you a chance to cancel the WL before it becomes a full order.

I can't wait to see pics of the final product... I still hope they made the color just a little darker/flatter, but i'm still confident it will be amazing.

I think your chances of conversion are pretty good. It doesn't hurt to WL as they do give you a chance to cancel the WL before it becomes a full order.

Mkay, cool. Thanks a bunch for that.

I ended up getting on the SS waitlist and putting up a pre-order on BBTS. Hopefully the conversion happens sometime soon!

Back