1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered...Used $91.00 points on him, so will take the sting down alittle...This looks so damn awesome with all weapons exposed...I have the DC Mark 1 coming soon too, and cant wait to have them both eventually...

OK, just found this is back up for PO but what's with the change in the club...what am I missing?

PD14504933459Wx.jpg
marvel-war-machine-sixth-scale-captain-america-civil-war-hot-toys-902621-08.jpg

Hmmm, tanks LK, I didn't notice but it's way different. Kind of wonder why they went with the first one?

Captain_America_Civil_War_195.jpg

Yep. All of the promo art and even most of the merchandise had the original design (the funko figures and glass wear and so on had the flat square one) but once they finished the CG stuff the design changed for the film.

Really looking forward to this release as well as the TFA Chewbacca. Should be pretty soon I hope!!!
81ff18a189ecc782a2c842062a6ef240.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is photoshop right?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Oops put up the wrong photo.
And no...an app called "layout" so you can have a melange of pictures.
I do really like the battle damaged chest plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so excited to have this, the mk 1, and the mk 2 displayed together.

I'm also really excited to have the patriot + 42, 1 + 6, 2 + 45, and this + 46 all displayed together. It just sucks that the wait is so darn long, especially for 6 and 46.

Hopefully this'll get released soon.

i just got an email this guy got delayed till may from sideshows.

i am really tempting to cancel this order, especially when it does feel like hot toys cares more about milking their star wars line

Really? I have yet to receive such an email. My final 2 flex pays are still scheduled for February and March. I'm hoping it comes out in March so it ships from Sideshow in early April at the latest. If it is delayed as you say however, then we won't see it until June. :slap

Back