1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c7ffe92bf876eadd91f6588c6ccee831.jpg

LOOOOVE THIS GUY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics and videos lookin' good, folks.

This is one of those figures that it's hard not to get a decent shot....

...it's just that good.

Pretty cool custom. I was thinking about some sort of comic style suit for him. Is that a a neckless version of the head?

Thanks, nah it has the neck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, okay. I was thinking that the neck looked too long and skinny to be the original. After comparing it to mine, I realized that the turtle neck fills it out more. haha

Should have had this figure today, but there was apparently a set back at UPS. I should be receiving it tomorrow.

Received this figure today my TWS line is now complete. The cell phone with the "EARS EVERYWHERE" message on it is a really cool accessory. I have him posed with the the cell phone in one hand and the flash drive in the other. Should look pretty good next to civvie Steve Rogers.

Question about this guys coat...is it as bad looking in-hand as it is in the pics; I think it looks kind of cheap, which is preventing me from ordering it?

I don't think the coat looks bad. The one problem I see is that there are some areas that are a shinier fabric, and it doesn't look like they take wear very well - they show wrinkles extremely easily IMHO. I personally don't care for it just because of that.

87ef45b453bc217a696385c6f9678fe8.jpg
Awesome, finally got all my agents! The head sculpt on this guy is amazing!

Back