1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Sorry to have to do this but I had no place else to crash."

image.jpg
image.jpg

i get my Fury on Weds, but I wish HT would've made another Coulson like the injured, bloody dying version to complete these 3 agents of SHIELD. :lol
I'd prefer the more relaxed style of AoS's season 3 Director Coulson... no one wants dying Coulson[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I'd prefer the more relaxed style of AoS's season 3 Director Coulson... no one wants dying Coulson[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

:lol Yeah, you're right it would be too dramatic to have a bloody Coulson in light of all the violence in the world these days. Collectors would be rightfully outraged. But, I was thinking if they were to make another Coulson related to the Avengers movie it would probably have something related to how he died. I would really love to see another Coulson, cause I got into HT too late in the game and missed out on the 1st 1. :(

Can the phone or the USB go into the left hand at all? Wanted to have the right hold the gun and the left holding the phone while in the sling, to maximize all the accessories that I can on the figure.

has anyone seen those recast heads on ebay for this? I was wondering how the quality was.

They look alright. Hot toys are a bit better but it's not a massive difference, at least based on the pics I've seen.

Can the phone or the USB go into the left hand at all? Wanted to have the right hold the gun and the left holding the phone while in the sling, to maximize all the accessories that I can on the figure.

I couldn't convince myself to get the figure, instead I opted to just get the headsculpt to upgrade my Avengers version. Hot Toys did a great job on capturing Jackson's likeness but I do miss the scowl he had in the previous sculpt. It gave it life instead of this blank stare.

Cool pic!

Even though you commended the sculpt for the likeness, you made it sound more like the TWS sculpt is a downgrade from the A1 sculpt and preferred the A1 sculpt. :lol

Cool pic!

Even though you commended the sculpt for the likeness, you made it sound more like the TWS sculpt is a downgrade from the A1 sculpt and preferred the A1 sculpt. :lol

Nah, the TWS sculpt is definitely an upgrade in terms of likeness whereas the Avengers sculpt was more of a caricature of Samuel Jackson. I was just saying I missed the scowl from the previous sculpt because it gave it more life in the eyes.

Back