1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't collect avengers except for IM but damn this figure looks so good and SLJ is such a badass...so tempting!

Director Fury in the house. Amazing figure. One of the best sculpts HT has done. Couple things. He has a fat suit under his shirt. I guess Sam isn't so ripped these days. Also comes with an extra eye patch. Probably doesn't do much for my confidence in the durability of these...

Got mine from ' brickcase ' on eBay. The fig showed in 8 days!

3d7f1a2dfd139d1706ae58b19c3a056c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need a new Coulson figure now. I know they could improve on him too. As great as the Avengers version is, it could go a bit further on realism.

We need a new Coulson figure now. I know they could improve on him too. As great as the Avengers version is, it could go a bit further on realism.

Even though I not long picked him up on a good Ebay deal I whole heartedly agree, they could do the version from AoS season 3 as he has (at the moment at least) lost the suits, an updated Coulson as well as Daisy would be my top 2 dream figures from the TV side of the universe.

Back