1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him today from timecent amazing figure! Been out of the 1/6 for a while, and happy to be back! he will be part of my "new avengers" lol rebuilding the team.
1cd0f8d9f0b4de0b49371548fa0e9e1f.jpg
879d1ff9de02dd0ba0dacf1f8d5611ca.jpg

Great pictures everyone looking forward to getting him in the near future!

What Ebay seller(s) are you getting the heads/coats from those of you doing bashes with the A1 Fury? Been having a look but haven't spotted any (don't have the previous Fury just curious)

man the jacket is real nice too. I was thinking of getting another jacket to possibly fit a punisher figure, it would look great.

I had that same idea with my Avengers Fury to use for a Bernthal Punisher. Keep the boots, pants and coat and sell the rest.

The only problem will be the vest and getting a painted Rocco sculpt, unless one pops up for sale somewhere.

I'm really happy with how this figure turned out. Tailoring is top notch and the HS is spot on. Easily my favorite figure this year

This and shotgun should arrive at sideshow in May and starts shipping last third of the month.

Back