1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'll be ordering this when the April coupon is available. I don't think I'm going to bother with messing with the eye patch for fear of it breaking. At least there's a spare included just in case though.

Photos in spoiler tag in case someone has limited data or doesn't care to see them

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow, those pictures are great. Thank you for sharing those. I just ordered Mr.Fury from an HK seller. Can't wait to have him in hand.

He does look pretty good. For some reason I really like that sling. I've not seen one exactly like it. It's an odd thing to like, I know. Lol

The overall look of the figure is pretty good. The little bits of grey in the bears are a nice touch. May have to do a farmhouse custom.

Is the coat wired? That is such a great touch :clap imitate the scene where he comes into the building and showing Pierce he's still alive.

I saw just released in HK. What are we expecting for State side...5 to 6 weeks from now? Please, please be May. I need funds to come in.

I saw just released in HK. What are we expecting for State side...5 to 6 weeks from now? Please, please be May. I need funds to come in.

Yeah that's the usual timeframe. The dock situation has long since been done right? Haven't been following since I'm not on the mainland :lol

Looks great in the pics! Awesome head sculpt! :rock Still happy to stick with my original version though! :)

Back