1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Released in HK. Photos up later tonight.

12987067_254502148222583_3661052784715320141_n.jpg

God dammit... I need to PO this soon then. No funds but damn I need this to round off the collection.

Woohoo! I ordered this so long ago. I'm on the edge of my seat for Ultron Prime but he just won't come. Oh well, I've got Ant-man, Leia, and Fury coming. Quicksilver just got here today.

Preordered him awhile ago too. Be awhile before I get mine though. I pushed back his payments so I can squeeze in a couple of figures that are already shipping. It does look like a great figure and an improved sculpt from the last Fury they did.

Nick fury looks great but I may pass on him. We'll see.

Last edited:
Yeah, he looks awesome. The coat looks great, better than the one on the Avengers version.

I might get this and combine it with my Avengers Fury and just sell the parts I don't need.

Yeah, he looks awesome. The coat looks great, better than the one on the Avengers version.

I might get this and combine it with my Avengers Fury and just sell the parts I don't need.

You really like this coat over the Avengers version? The wire allowing for the wind swept look is nice, but I still prefer the all-leather look. That said, I'm going on memory - it's been quite a while since I've assessed the quality of the original coat. While I'm passing on this figure, I do want to pick up the new head sculpt - assuming it's as improved as it seems.

Back