1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Maybe if they bring Coulson back for the movies again they will make another version.
I don't watch AoS, but I don't even understand why him being alive has to be a big secret still?
I know Joss Whedon has said that he considered the character dead in the Avengers, so I imagine now that Whedon is done with the films, they will bring him back in IW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Maybe if they bring Coulson back for the movies again they will make another version.
I don't watch AoS, but I don't even understand why him being alive has to be a big secret still?
I know Joss Whedon has said that he considered the character dead in the Avengers, so I imagine now that Whedon is done with the films, they will bring him back in IW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From what I got by watching the series is essentially that the Avengers would have major trust issues (even more-so than they already do) with Fury and Shield for basically being lied to about Coulson's death in order to emotionally get them to commit to the team concept. Their foundation is a lie.

From what I got by watching the series is essentially that the Avengers would have major trust issues (even more-so than they already do) with Fury and Shield for basically being lied to about Coulson's death in order to emotionally get them to commit to the team concept. Their foundation is a lie.

To be honest that does really bug me...

To be honest that does really bug me...

Yeah it's pretty messed up when you really think about it. People can get technical and say it's a lie of omission. Yeah, Coulson actually did die so theyre not lying per se, but they were never made aware of the fact that he came back to life. It's absolutely ****** up but the MCU seems to be trotting along just fine :lol

The stand shows TWS, but the shield AoU?

10689523_1661846594046190_2170540732503751902_n.jpg

Had no interest in Fury until I PO'd Hill last week, now I need a Fury and I actually really like the look of this one. Just gonna have to pose him without the sling though:lol

Not sure why anyone is surprised as the Coulson trick Fury pulled. It's exactly the sort of thing he would do. And as for keeping it a secret because they wouldn't trust him, no one trusted him before, not even an honest guy like Steve. Fury has good intentions with questionable methods. Secrets and "compartmentalization". The Avengers didn't need to know, they had to focus on finding the scepter is probably Fury's logic.

Not sure why anyone is surprised as the Coulson trick Fury pulled. It's exactly the sort of thing he would do. And as for keeping it a secret because they wouldn't trust him, no one trusted him before, not even an honest guy like Steve. Fury has good intentions with questionable methods. Secrets and "compartmentalization". The Avengers didn't need to know, they had to focus on finding the scepter is probably Fury's logic.

I don't think its that people are surprised, I know I'm not, its that the foundation of what brought the team together is a lie.

I don't think its that people are surprised, I know I'm not, its that the foundation of what brought the team together is a lie.
Again though, that's in line with Fury's personality. The Avengers was his idea and they were arguing amongst themselves... Fury did what he had to.

Yeah not surprised at all. It's just wrong. But it worked, so whatever lol. If Coulson's death has to be the catalyst to make more Avengers movies I say bring him back then have him kick the bucket again lol

Again though, that's in line with Fury's personality. The Avengers was his idea and they were arguing amongst themselves... Fury did what he had to.

I'm not arguing that :lol I agree with you. Doesn't mean I think its right. Tbh I don't care. Love the avengers, and all the movies :woo

Thank you Hot Toys!! I was prepared to spend waaaay more than I wanted to for the first Fury.

That is probably the best sculpt since the mandarin, that is just some sick work on his face

Back