1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

waaaa! this is awesome news after having more IM3 figures thrown in my face yesterday, any new figure from TWS is good in my book

Nice.

Now I don't have to worry about tracking down the Avengers version. I loved the scene that this figure captures, too.

image.jpg

I'm 100% in for this one. Have to have a Fury! I like that there's the option to pose him pre/post attack as well by adding the sling.

Now I just REALLY want another Coulson release! I know it's a stretch, but it'd be amazing it they jumped into Agents of SHIELD and made at least the core group! Skye and Coulson would be definite buys.

Skye, May, Jemma, & Bobbi would be mint :naughty

I'm 100% in for this one. Have to have a Fury! I like that there's the option to pose him pre/post attack as well by adding the sling.

Now I just REALLY want another Coulson release! I know it's a stretch, but it'd be amazing it they jumped into Agents of SHIELD and made at least the core group! Skye and Coulson would be definite buys.

Skye would be awesome. Also, they could just reuse Fury's sling on Coulson!

Skye DEFINITELY for me. I really want a Skye. May probably.

But those two are it for me and SHIELD.

Back