1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of pulling the trigger on the piece simply because, A. I don't have a Fury in my collection and B. who knows when we'll see another Fury from HT. Jackson said he doesn't expect to turn up in the MCU till Infinity War. And even then there's no guarantee he'll get a figure.

It's a good looking figure. If you want the character it's a good option

Thinking of pulling the trigger on the piece simply because, A. I don't have a Fury in my collection and B. who knows when we'll see another Fury from HT. Jackson said he doesn't expect to turn up in the MCU till Infinity War. And even then there's no guarantee he'll get a figure.

I got mine last week shipped from HK. I'd place it in my top 3 HT Marvel figures. It's light on accessories, but the clothing is first rate and that likeness on the head sculpt...I showed it to my wife and her comment was "that's the most realistic looking one you have". I highly recommend picking up this Bad MF now.

I got the 14 day notice too. Almost exclusively collect star wars now but SLJ as fury has always been a favorite of mine. Had to have it. Can't wait to see that sculpt in person.

Samuel L. Jackson has been posting abput this figure on his Facebook page. That is pretty awesome. :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sallah

Now that's cool....he's as big a fan of these figures as we are...well, he should be...the figure looks great. Can't wait til it shows up at SSC....

I wonder if he has a "Octopus" figure as well or if he's trying to forget he was in that abomination.

Yeah no kidding. I remember when he was rarely listed for under $450.

TA is parting this out soon, in case you just want to swap the head on your current figure. Probably have to be really quick to nab it though. I assume the sculpt will be very desirable. Pics of the swap look pretty nice.

Back