1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nobody s can put a pic with helmet up for see the face .
thank s

da741676b82b803aa5802d4a2a91d300.jpg

cc6dc25b80ea8d0b602f12b3feb39407.jpg

Has he really been pushed back to the end of the month now?
WTF?
This is the slowest release,he's been out in other parts of the world for at least how long now, a good month and a half?
Come on Sideshow!

Here's Budget Stark's vid on the new CW Ant-Man from Secret Base display.

and Clipper King's review of the Hot Toys Facebook pics.

They discuss the CW version against the first one.

I like the looks of this one far better than the CW version. I hope it lasts until this months code as I am going to order as soon as it comes out.

My sentiments also. I'll be passing on CW Ant-Man without even having to give it second thought and sticking with this Ant-Man.

I asked my wife who she thought that was and she said "that guy who used to be with JLo" [emoji23]

I like the worn look of the helmet on this Ant-man. The new one looks super shiny. I'm gonna pick up the original and pass on the new one.

I asked my wife who she thought that was and she said "that guy who used to be with JLo" [emoji23]

Well, it is safe to say that he is more popular than Rudd, so it makes sense that one's mind would naturally think Affleck over Rudd when something even remotely resembles Affleck. :lol

Back