1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my 2nd favorite movie so far in the series with the first being GOTG. This figure is my most wanted figure for the year - hope it sticks around a bit so I can save some more towards it though.

:exactly: Same here, out of all my outstanding pre-orders, this is the one I am most looking forward to. :yess:

CA: TWS is still my top Marvel film but yes - I'd put Ant-Man as my second favourite film too (followed very closely by GOTG) :)

:exactly: Same here, out of all my outstanding pre-orders, this is the one I am most looking forward to. :yess:

CA: TWS is still my top Marvel film but yes - I'd put Ant-Man as my second favourite film too (followed very closely by GOTG) :)

Awesome :hi5: I'd rank Ant-Man pretty high up too.
Avengers - AOU - TWS - Iron Man - Ant-Man - GOTG :)

After seeing the new pics I'm very excited to get this figure, whenever that may be :lol

The video shows

The light is too weak. Not better than Iron Man
You cannot turn the body 90° degrees
The legs cannot pull further. Not like Iron Man.

Last edited:
The video shows

The light is too weak. Not better than Iron Man
in the movie, the visor doesnt light up at all
You cannot turn the body 90° degrees
are you kidding?
The legs cannot pull further. Not like Iron Man.
its normal for rubbish suit

Maybe the battery is low on juice? HT usually use cheap batteries for their figs. Light up features are nice but its a pain in the butt removing the batteries.

It's a lovely looking figure the helmet/sculpt is top notch unfortunately articulation seems to suffers a lot from the tight suit which was to be expected I guess, he'll go the list but quite far down.

I ordered Vision and Quicksilver from timcent and they have been stuck in China for 10 days (Vision for 10, Quicksilver for a little less). Has anyone else had issues like that with him? I ordered Scarlet Witch from him and she arrived on my porch in 6 days. They are stuck in the "Processed through sort facility" at the Hong Kong Air Mail Centre. Is that normal and I just got lucky with Scarlet Witch? I really want to order Ant Man from him but as of right now I have reservations about doing so, with $500 in figures that I've bought and haven't received yet.

I ordered Vision and Quicksilver from timcent and they have been stuck in China for 10 days (Vision for 10, Quicksilver for a little less). Has anyone else had issues like that with him? I ordered Scarlet Witch from him and she arrived on my porch in 6 days. They are stuck in the "Processed through sort facility" at the Hong Kong Air Mail Centre. Is that normal and I just got lucky with Scarlet Witch? I really want to order Ant Man from him but as of right now I have reservations about doing so, with $500 in figures that I've bought and haven't received yet.
Shipment there was delayed because of the recent holiday in China. I have ordered from him several times and never any issue.

I think the visors would've lit up in the movie otherwise HT wouldn't have included it. And they're probably not meant to light up brightly like iron man's eyes, just a dull glow.

I ordered Quicksilver about two weeks ago from him and he arrived Friday. Ordered Ant Man from another retailer yesterday and it shipped today. I'll see if I have any delays.

Very cool looking figure. I think the sculpt looks great in that video and I really like the texture of the suit. However, it seems like the upper body is limited in poseability due to barely being able to move the torso. I could be wrong, but some of the components of the helmet also look like they could possibly be a little fragile. The articulating chin bar (not sure what you'd call it) seems like something to me that you wouldn't want to keep screwing with constantly. Same with removing the wires over and over again on the back of the helmet. The intended light up lenses mean nothing to me honestly as I generally don't really make a big deal out of electronic features on figures. HT doesn't really provide the best batteries, so I always display my figures without any batteries in them for fear of leakage over time.

I think the visors would've lit up in the movie otherwise HT wouldn't have included it. And they're probably not meant to light up brightly like iron man's eyes, just a dull glow.

The helmet and other parts of the suit were originally going to light up but they decided not to use it in the film at all. HT was likely using that early design and artwork to do their prototype.

Back