1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from the movie and been avoiding the thread for fear of spoilers. Debating preordering but real just want a minifigure version for the shelf. What is the consensus on the ML or Selects one?

Well I don't know how everyone else feels but I think the ML/Select Ant-Man figures are really cool, theres lots of pics in here....
I say go for them if you can or wait for the Mini fig to be parted out :dance

Just got back from the movie and been avoiding the thread for fear of spoilers. Debating preordering but real just want a minifigure version for the shelf. What is the consensus on the ML or Selects one?

I have both, the Legends one is the smallest but stuck in a sitting position and not that detailed while the Selects one is bigger but has a cool standing stance and is detailed. General consensus I'm seeing though is a lot of people are using the Legends one with their Hot Toys displays (at least on Instagram if you look up #HotToys).

I have both, the Legends one is the smallest but stuck in a sitting position and not that detailed while the Selects one is bigger but has a cool standing stance and is detailed. General consensus I'm seeing though is a lot of people are using the Legends one with their Hot Toys displays (at least on Instagram if you look up #HotToys).

:goodpost:

For anyone with access to a 3D Printer, you can also try this Ant-Man + Anthony combo:

Ant-Man 3D Model Made with 123D 123D Sculpt+

2434D1F69568400DB04B4F79F9A1F477.png3ac9d04a-d29f-11e4-9f29-22000b53800cLarge.jpg

I tried printing it at 0.75cm a few days ago and it didn't come out too good. I'm gonna try again today at 1.5cm lol

Watched Antman, I thought it was good. I wasn't blown away like with Guardians... But it was a decent origin story. It makes me wanna watch the Edgar Wright version now.

Still this figure is getting bought but It needs an ant accessory!

That is because the selects one is too big. The ML one is also slightly bigger than how he should be if shrunk to 1/6 but the smallest of the bunch so the best to use really.

That is because the selects one is too big. The ML one is also slightly bigger than how he should be if shrunk to 1/6 but the smallest of the bunch so the best to use really.

Yeah, in "real-world" scale, Ant-Man can shrink to half an inch. Apply a 1:6 scale and a true toy would have to be 0.212".

Last edited:
I'm currently using the Select miniature version for my lineup and it looks pretty great. I don't mind the slightly larger size.

lol I just tried 3d-printing a 1.5 cm figure. Going to modify it with a heat gun and paint it when I get home and hopefully it looks like a decent Ant-Man

IMG_459531659.JPG

making your own is cool cant wait to see the finished figure, figurerealm customs show some great ones, right now it looks like no one turned off the lazer grid mesh for Antman :lol

lol i'll just say it's battle-damaged

aw damnit, I need the 12" and 2.8cm Hot Toys Ant-Man figs to come already for this:

IMG_0505.JPG

Back