1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the Civil War version is the Blackout suit [emoji38]
That would be awesome! I'm not sure how well I'll adhere to my "one figure of each Avenger except Iron Man" policy once the Civil War figures start rolling in...probably not very well haha...but I'm sure the Blackout suit would be cool enough to order that one as well. [emoji38]

I'm thinking I'll get every iteration of this character [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to PO definitely. .However I am kinda skeptical over the head sculpt. .why didnt they just show us?

Big fan of Paul Rudd..really want an head sculpt with spot on likeness. .

anyone feel that hottoys will screw that aspect up?

I am going to PO definitely. .However I am kinda skeptical over the head sculpt. .why didnt they just show us?

it's been done before where they blur out the face sculpt of a figure. Probably do to not getting the licensing in time of PO.

Examples include Starlord and Tony Stark from the IM MK 3 Diecast

No I'm not worried. Star-Lord turned out better than most and lately they have been doing really good with sculpts

I'm thinking I'll get every iteration of this character [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am gonna do that too...
just image a 2 pack with Paul Rudd in his baskin robbins uniform. .I will buy that too. Lol

You're new to hot toys aren't you? :lol

Saw the film last night and instantly PO'd it while I was still in my cinema seat waiting for the post credits scene ha ha

Those pics look great. Can't wait for this one and will probably get YJ too. Too bad the movie didn't have a huge opening.

As for the CW version, still hoping for Giant Man.

:yess: I ordered the day before I went. Everyone was loving it and I was like I know I'm gonna get it anyway so why not :lol

Are you getting YJ? I don't need him even though he looks cool.

Back