1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spy a CW Ant-Man behind Cap here. Anyone got a good photo of this? None of the case shots show this guy. Not sure if HT put in him then took him out during set-up.
1918983_10153213259902344_8500093258243129442_n.jpg

Yeah, I saw that earlier, sitting in the theater before Star Wars started. I'm like "Is that Ant-Man?" And then I couldn't find him anywhere else. Thought I was losing it.

What relevant 1/6 scaled figure is Wasp coming with????

Theres no official news or announcement for that one. This is the first time its shown at the show. Think of it as an easter egg. We wont see or hear anymore until at least the film is announced.

well antman and wasp isnt till 2018 so that will be a while :lol

exactly, so thats a looooong while.

You should get at least one of the mini figs for the upcoming antman release. Plus the remaining one for yellow jacket if they ever get around to start preorders for that one.

well antman and wasp isnt till 2018 so that will be a while :lol

I doubt they made the tiny Wasp figure for something that far out, there is no way they are even working on stuff for the AntMan sequel when they haven't even started working on the actual movie yet. Wasp has to be coming with something they are working on now that they likely plan to release within a year.

I doubt they made the tiny Wasp figure for something that far out, there is no way they are even working on stuff for the AntMan sequel when they haven't even started working on the actual movie yet. Wasp has to be coming with something they are working on now that they likely plan to release within a year.

The movie yo, the movie is 2018. I dont know when the figure comes out.

The movie yo, the movie is 2018. I dont know when the figure comes out.

My point is that I don't think they have even gotten to finalizing costume designs for the AntMan squeal so it's to early for Hot Toys to be planning stuff that goes with that movie yet. They may start to plan for that real soon, but this figure of Wasp has to be something they had in mind that relates to the first AntMan line.

Any word on the date for the HK release of this figure? I am a huge fan of the movie and may order from a HK seller (even thogh it will cost more $$$) rather than wait a few extra months until SSC gets this in stock. The orginal Hot Toys solicitation said 1st or 2nd quater of 2016.

Any word on the date for the HK release of this figure? I am a huge fan of the movie and may order from a HK seller (even thogh it will cost more $$$) rather than wait a few extra months until SSC gets this in stock. The orginal Hot Toys solicitation said 1st or 2nd quater of 2016.

That date still stands. No new updates.
I'm still waiting for this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back