1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

b7ed9c3bgw1etw9a3ourdj20k00qodic.jpg

Pics like this and the close up of YJ just make me appreciate the incredible tailoring HT is able to achieve on these figures. Mind blowing really.

:exactly: A lot of times I will see details on the figure I never saw on screen. Makes me appreciate the film even more

Pics like this and the close up of YJ just make me appreciate the incredible tailoring HT is able to achieve on these figures. Mind blowing really.
Yup. Their tailoring is impressive considering the amount of details that go into these small outfits. That picture up there can be mistaken for a 1/1.

Oddly enough they do a hell of a job on these complicated looking outfits yet can't fully nail simple tuxedos.

will buy if it have paul rudd HS.

Ant-Man is looking great! I would think about picking this up, but with AOU PO's and Civil War coming, I will prob have to wait till a later version. Still looks pretty amazing so far.

damn. I"m sold.

The arm seams are REALLY bugging me on these two. It's not the worst thing ever but I hardly notice them on the Cap figs and the new Hawkeye. XD For once, I actually kinda wish that it were one piece for the top part of the costume. Same goes for Yellowjacket.

I love how the name plate says Scott Lang :D

Makes you wonder if they ever release the Blackout version and ends up saying Hank Pym on it. But we'll have to wait and see the movie to see if the Blackout version ever pops up on screen in the Hank and Jan flashbacks.

Makes you wonder if they ever release the Blackout version and ends up saying Hank Pym on it. But we'll have to wait and see the movie to see if the Blackout version ever pops up on screen in the Hank and Jan flashbacks.

It has to be in there somewhere, even Funko POP made a Black Out suit

Consider this added to the collection...I'm in!

It really does look incredible. I am holding out for a Rudd head sculpt though.

Back