1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah based on the size he is in the film to be 1:1 he would actually just be the size of his own shoe. He's smaller then a bullet.

Custom Ant Man

TwOOJi7.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some cool photos James!

Looks like he met a little bit tougher of competition this time instead of only Falcon.

Ant-Man's look isn't that different in Civil War. Same colour scheme but it looks like the wires linking to his shoulderpack are gone as well as red parts of the helmet + different visor:

zCRDQKA.jpg

Too far away to really accurately tell for me, but from this distance, it looks like there may be a bit more silver in his gloves.

Dammit! Will have to wait to see this new Ant-Man suit before I get the current one.

Dammit! Will have to wait to see this new Ant-Man suit before I get the current one.

I got the current one from "Ant-Man" and will pass on the CW one.

For starters, I loved the Ant-Man movie, and I often like to have origin costumes of characters and the suit in "Ant-Man" to me represents both Scott Lang and also Hank Pym, being that it's the suit Hank Pym also wore.

I got the current one from "Ant-Man" and will pass on the CW one.

For starters, I loved the Ant-Man movie, and I often like to have origin costumes of characters and the suit in "Ant-Man" to me represents both Scott Lang and also Hank Pym, being that it's the suit Hank Pym also wore.

Why not have one that completely represents Scott?

Back