1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember that if SSC price it under $45, then no coupons will be eligible to use. Groot was priced at $44.95, so coupons were never able to be used. I can see the same thing happening with this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How gracious that would be of Sideshow to price Antony at $44.95. Not only would that be overpriced, but it would be coupon ineligible. :slap

I'm really hoping for something closer to $30 or $35. :pray:

790a62331efa75201d1a8b18f755c30f.jpg

Muahaha

Finally watched this movie today.. Nice family friendly MCU movie just before Phase 3 starts and things get serious with Civil War... Enjoyed it more than I would considering I knew nothing about the characters and history at all...

I had a Marvel Legends Ant-Man in my hands but left it on the shelf; I just can't spend the money on the nasty looking things since I've found HT. :dunno

I would like to see Hot Toy's take on Evangeline Lilly :love in the Ant-Man sequel or next MCU movie she will hopefully be in.

Besides the Asmus Tauriel (Hobbit) and the McFarlane Kate (Lost), I don't believe there are any other figs with her likeness. The Tauriel is reasonably good but the McFarlane looks nothing like her (to be fair, it's not 1/6).

Just saw Ant-Man last night and loved it. Instantly PO'd this fig. Like with the original Iron Man movie, I did not know much about Ant-Man going in. But I found the character to be really endearing. The casting of Paul Rudd was fantastic and I hope Hot Toys nails his likeness for the head sculpt.

I can't believe I read through all 84 pages of this entire thread this morning! :wacky

I would like to see Hot Toy's take on Evangeline Lilly :love in the Ant-Man sequel or next MCU movie she will hopefully be in.

Besides the Asmus Tauriel (Hobbit) and the McFarlane Kate (Lost), I don't believe there are any other figs with her likeness. The Tauriel is reasonably good but the McFarlane looks nothing like her (to be fair, it's not 1/6).

Just saw Ant-Man last night and loved it. Instantly PO'd this fig. Like with the original Iron Man movie, I did not know much about Ant-Man going in. But I found the character to be really endearing. The casting of Paul Rudd was fantastic and I hope Hot Toys nails his likeness for the head sculpt.

I can't believe I read through all 84 pages of this entire thread this morning! :wacky

Yes please :yess: :love :love

As a model builder I'm attempting to go the other way in scale, building a large ant to display with my AM figure like this:

ant-man2.jpg

Right now I'm putting together some basic shapes with a lot of putty work ahead; I'll post some pics when I make some progress.

Back