1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Wor, nice pics. :duff Are you referring to the battery cover? Have you seen Clip's review? He addresses it beginning at 3:25.

THANKS! That's very helpful. Seems I've watched so many Clipper vids lately I think I missed this one.

Congrats, Wor-Gar. Glad you like him. Awesome pictures, bud. :duff

Thanks, and yes he's awesome!

Scott: Blast -- wrong size again! Just keep cool, keep cool. Maybe he'll go away.

Ant Man vs Esme.jpg

And then Ant Man shrinks so small that he goes back in time, a long time ago....

Ant Man in SW.jpg

Scott: Look at the size of that thing.

Aaahh~ °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° he's looking so good!! gosh the wait is killing me!! I hope my local retailer gets him soon!

do you guys leave the batteries in or do you take them out for 'safety reasons'?

Awesome pics Wor-Gar!! :rock :clap Congrats on getting him!

So frustrating that I was in Forbidden Planet yesterday and they had this figure out on display and for sale - like it was just there tormenting me!! :crying I'm still waiting for mine from collectiblesdirect (albeit at a much better and cheaper price, so no complaints there), I really, really hope the ETA for July doesn't change now after seeing it in person...I wants my Ant-Man figure!! :impatient: :pray:

Opened mine up and... there's a part from the belt missing at the back, one of the sliver boxes. No glue marks either (not loose in the box). I got it from a local retailer who pre-sold out and has none for an exchange. What are my chances of getting a replacement part or belt from Sideshow?

That's no moon, Scott. It's a space station. :lol

:lol

Awesome pics Wor-Gar!! :rock :clap Congrats on getting him!

Congrats Wor. Looks great!!

Thanks guys!!!

Opened mine up and... there's a part from the belt missing at the back, one of the sliver boxes. No glue marks either (not loose in the box). I got it from a local retailer who pre-sold out and has none for an exchange. What are my chances of getting a replacement part or belt from Sideshow?

What part? Do you have a picture? I thought the belt was all one piece.

If you didn't buy it from sideshow I really doubt they would help you. If your local store is an authorized seller they can get replacements through ssc

Here's a pic of the missing boxnobeltbox.jpg

Sideshow don't want to know me "Go back to your retailer!" (who is sold out of the product, as is the Australian distributor).

That's a really strange piece to be missing... let alone a separate piece. This may seem obvious but did you search the box and trays thoroughly? It may be sliding around somewhere or lodged in with another part.

Finally ! My $190 ant man arrived from popcultcha

Damn, that's a sweet price.

I was feeling like this thing figure was quickly disappearing so I grabbed one for what I thought was a good price (essentially retail)... but I wonder if more and more will just keep popping up for good prices?

That's a really strange piece to be missing... let alone a separate piece. This may seem obvious but did you search the box and trays thoroughly? It may be sliding around somewhere or lodged in with another part.

Yep - first thing I checked. Sealed inside its brown shipper when it got to me. There's no glue residue on the belt so I suspect the part was never actually attached in the first place or it was attached without glue and fell off on the factory floor. This is the first time I've had a problem with Hot Toys!

Back