1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Getting this regardless... but I will be a VERY happy man if Hot Toys throws in this as a second head...
VdBErem.jpg

Would be nice to get a second head but I assume they would have showed it off at SDCC. Looking forward to seeing the movie soon!

I'd be very surprised if hot toys don't include a Rudd sculpt.

I personally do not like having more than figure of a character in my collection, so if HT does release the black out Ant Man, I will have to take some serious thought into the matter of which to get.

Both suits look good, so I guess it depends if you want Scott Lang or Hank Pym as your Ant Man.

I bet we also get a pym figure as well. Too iconic not to make.

Sitting here watching the home run derby and an Ant-Man commercial comes on with Falcon in it. Is this old news??

To some yes to others no :lol

Well I guess I should be happy that I'm surprised as opposed to seeing the entire AoU movie through the previews :lol

Getting this regardless... but I will be a VERY happy man if Hot Toys throws in this as a second head...
VdBErem.jpg

That would be cool. It doesn't have to be that per say....I just want a Rudd HS. Then this would be an instant buy.

Really like both the movie and the ant-man suit alot..guess I am gonna get the hottoys ant-man figure. .time to save up*

Hopefully it comes with a Paul Rudd head sculpt

[Ed

I really liked the movie too, so now I'm sitting here like, I need this :lol

Back