1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

I assume now you look on ebay lot`s of people will be selling her action figures to make a quick profit. sick world

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

I'm keeping mine forever and ever

It's still available at Sideshow...

For now at least. I've been putting of getting leia, despite how amazing her figuret is. Just placed an order on it today. Really don't want to miss out on her.

I just ordered the Hot Toys version of her from BBTS.
I have the Sideshow version but wanted this for a while. Now with my Christmas cash I can get it.

It's still available at Sideshow...

I already had this for a year now the exclusive version. it`s hard to believe that she`s gone. it`s like losing a family member. I guess episode9 is going to be different now

Yup. I'm wondering how they will change episode 8 and 9. So sad. Such an icon and to go at only 60. Wow.

What a crushing loss. :(

Had to put in an order for the HT. Been wanting it for a long time, and I don't want to pay the inevitable scalper prices she's going to go for soon.

Hey Fellow Freaks let's say we honor Ms Fisher by posting your best HT Leia figure shots for the rest of the week on this thread :wave

Hey Fellow Freaks let's say we honor Ms Fisher by posting your best HT Leia figure shots for the rest of the week on this thread :wave
That's a nice idea. Will look forward to seeing what you all come up with.
I'm yet to buy Princess Leia, but will be making it my next purchase, after hearing the terrible news of Carrie Fisher's death.
I was really caught off guard by the news and surprisingly shaken by it, never having met her.
We've lost Princess Leia and R2-D2 this year... :-(

Tonight I am going to bed listening to "Wishful Drinking" on my iPod and am going to savour every word, narrated by Carrie Fisher.

As an aside, I really thought if Carrie Fisher had any kind of underlying heart problems, they would have found it prior to administering her ECT at six week intervals. Don't they have to do a full medical work-up before that kind of treatment?

Back