1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

I can't wait for her to arrive! I think hot toys have done an amazing job on the princess and in my opinion all the Star Wars releases

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

I was charged too. Surprising as the initial email said the 29th.

I just picked mine up from UPS over lunch. A brief inspection, the sculpt is amazing in person. She certainly is shorter than the rest of my sixth scale. I look forward to setting this up in a detolf this evening. Pictures later.

p.s. Boba Fett charging tomorrow also. What are the odds i get both on the same day?

You should call Sideshow and see if there's a shipping option where they can both pack and ship together for less.

Just received mine today. Really great figure in hand. The outfit will need some patience, but really happy with her.

The ANH collection is now complete for me.*

*Tarkin

Nice collection, Spark! Hope I get her before next weekend.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Opened mine and found that the reports about her dress were exaggerated by some. I was expecting the material to be something like the sideshow dress. It isn't anywhere near as thick and unwieldy. The futz mentioned a few pages back to push her belt up to her bewbs, pull down the dress, and reset the belt I found does the trick nicely. The boots are awesome but I actually prefer the Sideshow belt. Base body is awesome. Far better than the Alice body which my custom was on. All in all a great figure. No regrets here. ANH heroes shelf is complete. :rock

More pics please......I must be convince :wink1:

Charged! Finally! Now the circle is complete!

Nice collection, Spark! Hope I get her before next weekend.

Love the display...

Thanks! Really feels good to have it complete. Messing around with Leia, the dress/fabric is actually a lot nicer than I thought it would be. That being said, I wish they would have come up with a solution so that it hangs off the body better. It doesn't look like it has weight to it. I have TDKR Batman made by Mezco which has a cape that is high quality, but also designed in such a way that they ironed on strips of material on certain areas that allow it to hang so naturally it's crazy. Wish HT would have taken some notes from that figure. But in the end, it isn't that bad and the figure looks so good in person and with the whole cast that I'm just greatful.

Item(s) Shipping Soon

Lame , they charged me an additional $5.77 for shipping then any other figure i bought from them, this leia box must be huuuuuuge or heavy!

Shipped!

Leia is scheduled for me to pick up tomorrow! Fingers crossed nothing changes.

Back