1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Mines will be in today! Finally

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

My pic contribution...
371c920a17d2f16d0881e51a2d617e01.jpg
be4659c5b877819008becfc917f092b3.jpg

Not a brilliant picture but just so I can say "me too"

JdiPScKl.jpg

SO pretty :google. :drool

Checked my account earlier today expecting a shipping confirmation and saw "Your order is temporarily locked while we process your payment. Please try again later." Never seen that before.:dunno

Mine did the same thing when I logged into it to check it yesterday as well. It was very odd...but they shipped Leia. I should have her Wednesday.

Mine wasn't supposed to ship til the 29th according to an earlier email but I woke up today with a tracking number. Will be here Wednesday!

Today she arrives. Earlier than expected and very happy to have her complete my ANH set up.

So what does the exclusive for this figure come with anyhow? I'm getting the regular version but out of curiosity.

So what does the exclusive for this figure come with anyhow? I'm getting the regular version but out of curiosity.

Additional cardboard packaging. And I look forward to it.

Something Sideshow cut out of the back of a cereal packet?

(Back in the day some of those cereal packet 'freebies' were really cool!)

Leia's Ex is a Tantive IV diorama.

(Back in the day some of those cereal packet 'freebies' were really cool!)

pax72.jpg

My mail in Battlestar Galactica set never arrived. It still haunts me. I would run home from school and check the mail box. I did that for 5 years. How could you bring up that old pain? Why do you hate me so?!? Now the voices have returned!!! Get out of my head!!!!:panic:

Prc0mQv.jpg

MKPnpRa.jpg

It's in. Before I can futz Leia, here are some pics of that dumb back drop. I was expecting something like Sweeney Todd had... It's not.

It's also very flimsy

My mail in Battlestar Galactica set never arrived. It still haunts me. I would run home from school and check the mail box. I did that for 5 years. How could you bring up that old pain? Why do you hate me so?!? Now the voices have returned!!! Get out of my head!!!!:panic:

:rotfl

I understand your pain. I wish I still had them all.

Somewhere I still have a Star Wars cereal packet card that you had to put transfers on. And a few Doctor Who stand-up figures from the Tom Baker era.

^^^^^ what is that meant to be???

Where leia was putting the data in R2 is what it looks like. I don't think I'll even take it out of the box.

^^^^^ what is that meant to be???

That Tantive IV when she puts the Death Star plans in R2

BfdsSTu.jpg

I hope we get some mods to make the hood less awful, I hate it so damn much

When did we go back to waist grabbers?

Mine is waiting for me at home after work.

That exclusive is super lame. I got it just because but that is less than I had hoped for. They should have built a plastic featureless wall with a bunk bed on it at least. I wonder if she can lay down convincingly.

If HT made the waist grabber white maybe it would of blend in better w/ the white outfit.

Prc0mQv.jpg

MKPnpRa.jpg

It's in. Before I can futz Leia, here are some pics of that dumb back drop. I was expecting something like Sweeney Todd had... It's not.

It's also very flimsy

I canceled mine, just before they charged my account, once I saw this backdrop. I was kinda bummed, cause I really like the face. But, I've got to start cutting back, & now hearing that the backdrop is flimsy, I have no regrets.

Back